Meet My Fiancée.

We walked back to our apartment building, pretending we didn't have the 'if you were my..' conversation. For the rest of the lunch, my face was heated up and I couldn't even look at Jake in the eye. I guess he couldn't either but I wouldn't know, I barely even saw him even though he was a few inches in front of me. We walked past the busy people of New York, pushing and shoving. Not one word had been said the whole trip from Sam's to the apartment building. We did link arms- something we usually did to not get lost in the crowd.

When we got to our apartment, I threw my shoes randomly while Jake grabbed his shoes putting them in our room. I went to the kitchen, grabbing a cupcake I bought at the bakery.

"Danielle, first you throw your shoes wherever you want and then you grab an unhealthy snack."

"Okay, Sam's is a great restaurant but it didn't fill me up," I complained.

"You'll get used to it, now put it down," he instructed.

"Come on, all these cupcakes I bought for nothing?"

"Just put it down."

I licked some of the pastel colored icing on the vanilla cupcake, yelling, "never!"

He ran to me trying to catch up. I was too fast for him, running in the track team finally paid off. I ran to our bedroom, jumping on my bed, his too.

"Hey Jake," I called out.

"What?" I kissed my hand and lightly smacked it against my ass.

As soon as he understood my message, he ran to me, trying to bring me down. The cupcake went to the wooden floor in a slow motion. "Youre going to pay for this!"

"Good morning princess Danielle, what would you like for breakfast?" I heard a voice say in a strict British accent.

"I would love some marvelous tea & hotcakes, and I want them NOW," I played along after finding out who it was.

"Why don't you stand up and get dressed while I make you the pancakes you just love."

I watched as Jake left and stood up, ready for my Saturday to start. After stretching, I grabbed my towel and headed to the shower. After feeling the right temperature on my hand, I got in. The warm water,- perfect for the raining day- it massaged my body slowly, relaxing my muscles. A few minutes later, I got out and put my robe on. I walked in the makeup room and sat down to do my makeup. The smell of pancakes filled up our apartment, making my stomach growl in hunger. I applied two light coats of mascara and lip balm. I put on a pair of shorts, a white T-shirt, and worn out converse. After putting my hair in a bun, I jogged to the kitchen, ready for pancakes. Surprisingly, it smelled delicious.

"I had no idea you could cook," I said, walking over to the stove. Brown, golden pancakes were in stacks on a round, white plate.

"There's lots you don't know about me." We sat down and started eating.

"I'll find out your secrets later," I said. As I grabbed a pancake, I could see him grow uncomfortable. "So.. I'm gonna go get some food for the week, you want something?"

"I'm going with you, there's no way we're getting unhealthy food."

"Fine, you and your healthy food. I'm leaving in an hour." ~•••••~

We arrived at the store, a cold breeze of air welcoming us. The small hairs on my arms stood up, I shivered- it was too cold. "Awww, is someone cold?" Jake asked. He put his arms around me as we started walking.

"Danielle?" I heard a voice say. I turned around- Tyler.

The whole world freezed- at least for me. I wasn't sure of what to do, ignore him and walk away. Yes, I'll do just that. I stopped myself from walking away, he would think I was weak and that I was hurt he was still with Trisha. I held on tighter to Jake's arm and started walking towards Tyler.