Tyler's Visit

I quietly read about healthy cooking and foods on my laptop. Jake was at work and I was home alone, bored to death. The idea of making food that was actually healthy for Jake came to my head while I ate my usual big bowl of Cocoa Krispies. Jake hated my ways of eating, so today I was going to surprise him with a healthy dinner. I found a dish that had all the ingredients I had at home, thanks to the recent grocery shopping trip.

I truly just wanted to forget about that trip, it was horrible. Tyler just ruins my days and I'm getting sick of it. To make things worse, he claims I cheated on my "fiancée". We kissed twice but it seriously meant nothing to him or most importantly, me. If he ever decided to ruin my so called wedding plans by telling Jake I cheated on him, lets just say Tyler won't be so happy at the results. I could tell Trisha anytime that he's trying to get in my pants and that he has. I smiled at my plan, imagining what would happen to Tyler and Trisha's relationship.

I got off my computer and set it on the glass coffee table. I ran to the kitchen, getting out all the ingredients. My eyes stayed focused on the vegetables, chicken, and other foods.

"Now what?" I asked myself. I bit my nail, wondering what to do. My eyes went to the laptop, calmly sitting on the table. "Of course, silly me."

I walked to the living room, getting my laptop once again. A quick knock went through my ears, somebody was on the other side of the door. I groaned and ran to the blàck door.

As I opened the door, I said, "Jake, you're home so.." My voice slowly trailed off as I saw Tyler.

"Tyler, what are you doing here."

"Can we talk?"

"Yeah sure come on in."

"Please don't marry him."

"You're crazy, you can't tell me what to do. Now that you see I'm taken, you want me."

"You have no idea how much I want you."

I looked deep in his eyes, "tell me you're lying."

"I'm not." He pulled me closer to him, to the point where I could feel his minty, cool breath. "Just kiss me and tell me you don't feel the same."

He grabbed my waist and started kissing me. His touch made me remember why I went so crazy for him and why I liked him so much. I slowly put my arms around his neck and kissed back. Our kiss grew more passionate.

"I should go," Tyler said. "Your boyfriend might come any second."

"Dont worry, he doesn't have a key and he'll be home late."

"Oh really? What could we do in so much time?"

"I don't know, come to my room, we'll figure it out."

All I could think of was Tyler's kisses as I led him to my room. Tyler's hand was touching mine, his fingers intertwined with mine. His hand was soft and warm, causing me to feel somehow warm. I looked back to check his reaction, he seemed confused. His green eyes were wide, one of his perfect eyebrows were raised up slightly higher than the other, and his lips -with the soft pink shade- were slightly open. I stopped myself before I stopped Tyler, we were a few steps away from the big room. I bit my lip lightly and got on my toes to reach his face. My face was a few inches away from his, I looked at his eyes then his mouth. Next thing I knew, my lips were set on his and slowly, we started kissing. His hands were slowly around my waist, slowly traveling to my butt. I felt a bit uncomfortable but when he lifted me up, the feeling went away. I kept my arms around his neck but started kissing a bit slower. My legs, now wrapped around his waist caused Tyler to remove his hands from my ass. I thanked God, my butt wasn't exactly perfect, it was small and kind of flat- according to me. Tyler put his hands on my waist. We walked to the bed, still kissing. Tyler gently threw me on my bed and looked at me in the eyes.