Preparations

My hands touched the white silky robe that came along with a small sleeping dress that barely would cover my croth. I shaked my head, agreeing with myself that I would never wear it- not in a million years. It was slutty and most likely not comfortable to wear. When I thought of PJ's or sleepwear, I immediately thought of fuzzy white pants with a loose, large Mickey Mouse T-shirt. Jake came by my side, touching my shoulder with one of his hands.

"We're not staying at Macy's, sweetheart," Jake told me.

We were at the large department store, near the women's lingerie and sleepwear. Jake insisted we entered the mall through Macy's and not the food court. It might have been because he knew I would be tempted to buy a burger, large order of fries, and a soda.

"You're the one who wanted to go this way," I replied.

"Not to stay and shop. You know I might get you that for the honeymoon."

"No, thanks but I'll stick to my panties and bra, should I add with no sort of push up or anything like that. Besides, I said it was a date not an engagement party or dinner."

A lady in her fifties looked our way, a disgusted look on her face. After noticing that Jake and I noticed her dirty looks, she went back to looking at the push up bras.

"She should not be looking at us that way," Jake told me as we walked out of the store.

"I guess she doesn't find it normal seeing a girl talking to her guy friend about bras and panties," I defended the lady.

"Whatever it's normal for us."

"True, so where are we going?"

"To whichever store you can afford, pick."

"So you bring me here, pick my clothes, but you don't pay? Man, you don't want to waste your money."

"I do... tell you what, half and half?"

"Yeah fine."

We walked around the mall, going in some stores and boutiques. Mostly every store was full of expensive shirts, jeans, skirts, accessories, and anything else you could think of. We reached Jake's favorite store, Forever 21. The prices were better than other stores, which was good. It was a big store and it looked like it had a lot of clothes. There I was, standing like an idiot, looking around the store. I have to be honest, I've never been to this store. Actually, I've never been to most of the stores at the mall, I sticked to target. Jake took my hand and led me to the racks of clothing. I slowly went through all the clothes and examined them. The skirts with lot's of patterns got my attention, along with the sheer blouses, muscle tees, and a few flirty dresses. Jake smiled, noticing my interest in all the clothes. He grabbed the clothes and accessories he thought were appropriate and then took me to a fitting room. Jake smiled as he saw me in every single piece he and I chose. I laughed, I've never had so much fun in my life.

"Thanks Jake, you're amazing," I told him.

He had my hands locked in his hands. "What can I say, I'm your gay."

Right after Jake said "gay", a couple of heads turned to face Jake. Okay, it wasn't a couple, a lot of heads turned, mostly teenage girls. Their eyes went wide open as well as their mouths. Were they about to hate on Jake for being gay? I waited for the reactions of the 14-16 year olds. It seemed as if they were all shopping together, like a wolf pack, alway together in everything.

"He's gay," some girls whispered.

"Wow, just what we needed," a blonde girl said.

She seemed like the main girl in the group. "Just go change back to your clothes," Jake whispered near my ear. I could feel his cool, minty breath close against my neck.