Its A Date!

I bit my lip as I watched Tyler pass by desk and go in his office. Before going in, he looked my way and winked while a small smile plastered on his face. I shyly smiled and looked down at the computer's keyboard. My recently done, barbie pink, almond shaped nails were pressed against the 'f' and 'j'. An explosion of butterflies coming out of a net released out of my stomach. The expression might be weird but its the truth. Tyler closed the dark brown door lightly, letting me go back to reality. My finger went to the backspace so I could delete all the accidental f's and j's. The fake, long nails didn't let me do anything I knew I shouldn't have let Jake do this. I sighed and grabbed my phone texting Jake.

"I don't know what to do with Tyler! Help," I slowly texted.

"Do what you gotta do! Have sex, isn't that what you wanted to do?"

"Yeah, okay thanks gtg bye." I put my phone back in my purse and sat down for a second. I wanted to do this but I had to plan this out. Should I go and kiss him? No, it showed I was too desperate. He had to make the move since he's the guy, I guess. Okay, so I go in his office and see what happens. I slowly stand up, fix my whīte pencil skirt and go to Tyler's door to his office. With my shaking left hand, I knock on it two times and go in. Tyler looks up from his computer and smiles.

"How can I help you?"

"Erm.. Mr Baxter, your sister called and so did the offices in London."

"Ok thanks Danielle, why don't you sit for a second?"

My stomach flipped, I sat down on the seat and did my best to feel comfortable. I looked down at the blàck and whïte rug with a zigzag pattern. He picked up the phone with the cord -we all had one in our desks- and dialed a number. I raised an eyebrows as soon as he put it on speaker. I ran my fingers through my now silky, straight hair that Jake straightened. Jake always tried to fix my frizzy hair.

"Hello?" The annoying voice said. I recognized it right away, Trisha.

"Hey its Tyler, we need to talk," Tyler said.

I moved on my seat uncomfortably, "I should go."

Tyler made a stop sign with his hand, "stay."

"What's up baby?"

"Its over," Tyler briefly said.

"No babe."

"I can't anymore, you can keep the apartment I got you but I won't pay the rent anymore."

After that, Trisha hung up. "Now I can be with you," Tyler said. "Tyler, I'm ready."

"Are you sure?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah.. you're all I wanted."

"I don't want you to think I want you for sex."

"I don't think that."

"Don't you want to get to know each other better?"He asked.

"Yeah but I want to do it."

"Lets just go on a date Saturday and we'll find out if you like me or not."

"Fine Mr Baxter."

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, what makes you think that?" I ask, I pulled the chair I was on closer to Tyler.

"Because you called me Mr Baxter, you should called me Tyler," he suggested.

"I'll think about it."

"You still mad?"

"I'm not mad and I'll show you."

"How will you show me?"

"Like this." I grabbed his face with my hands, pulling him in for a peck on the lips.

"You could just be faking it, it was a small kiss after all."

"Then what do you want?"

"Something like this."

He grabbed both sides of my face with his soft hands this time and slowly kissed me, our kiss slowly growing more passionate. I lightly closed my eyes and enjoyed the kiss. I pulled away and stood up.

"I gotta get back to work."

"Same here."

I grabbing the door knob, "See ya."

"Bye baby," he said winking.

I blushed, opened the door, and left. I went back to my desk and took out my phone.

"Jake, Tyler asked me on a date!"

"Damn so fast?"

"Yeah, its amazing. I couldn't wait to tell ya."

"Well we're going shopping then!"