Auditions

A- it's a month later and I'm still stressed out after what happened. Some dancers will come to the signing up today, and I don't know any of them, only Scott and Brian that are giving out the dance moves, so I have to chose the best dancers to come on the world tour with me. This is gonna be so hard, because they all might be good but I just have to focus on the ones who take it seriously, and have the choreography on point. Damn, this is gonna be hard.
It's the morning and Ariana's getting ready to go to the concert hall in down town LA for the auditions. She was really nervous and she didn't know what to expect. She ran downstairs and reached the purse on the kitchen unit, then ran outside to the cab where Brian and Scott were, without saying a word to her Mother Joan.
" Sorry guys! I was running late " Ariana says nervously as she gets into the cab. " it's fine! But quickly now apparently there's a huge line... " Brian slowly says. " SHIT! Come on let's go! "
She shouts nicely as the driver fastly drives away. They arrive, and Ariana sees a big line coming from round the corner inside to the building. She got out of the car quickly and ran inside in her small 5 inch heels, trying not to trip. " I'M HERE I'M HERE I'M SORRY " she runs in, bumping into a tall guy. " I'm so- " she drops her stuff and gets cut off. " It's alright, let me help you " he picks up her stuff and hands them to her. " wow, thanks so much... What's your name? " she looks him in the eye. " the names Ricky " Ricky says as Ariana keeps on staring him in the eyes and daydreams. " Okay, well nice to meet you- " she gets cut off, again. " ARIANA GET YO PETITE ASS HERE NOW " she hears a familiar voice coming from the corner where the table's were. " How about I'll see you later, bye! " She hugs him a little and leaves towards Scooter. " Right okay so we need to call 4 in together, and we need to do some choreography work with be my baby so we have some girls here, so yea. " Scooter says and introduces me to the girls. " She's Nekai, this is Gracie and Tracy. we only have 3, so you might have to do some of the choreography with some of the dancers. " Ariana nods together and tells them to come over every 4.
" Right 1..2..3 " she looks at them one by one and write down on pieces of paper with their names down.
The next group Ricky was in it.. She was focusing on him only at this time. But to be honest, the judges thought he was the only one who could dance properly. Next up was just a little dance choreograph from be my baby that they made up to the auditions, but they decided to put it into the tour. Ricky was the only one without any partner, so Scooter budged Ari a little and she walked up to him. " We meet again huh? " she giggles and stands infront of him. Be my baby started in the point where they we're suppose to dance. Ricky put his hands around her waist, and she went under and they had to dance. Scooter, Brian and Scott was laughing, pointing at them miming you cute.
         An hour later, the auditions had finished so she went up to Scott, Scoot and Brian. " why the hell were you lauging! " she laughs and playfully slaps them three. " you and that guy.. Um... Ricky? " Brian says, as Ari blushes a little and puts her head down. " well um yea.. It was just a dance.. Nothing more, and you know it guys! " she giggles. " oh rightttt! " Scooter says sarcastically and winks at Brian and Scott. " guys stop! " she laughs.