It's positive

"Oh. Shit." Ariana stares at the test and drops it onto the floor. "what? What?" he picks it up and looks at it. "It's positive.." he adds. "Yes! I know! I dont know if I should be happy or sad about the thing" Ariana says in a rush. "please chill, chill Ari" he says as Ariana walks around the room in a panick. "Oh god this ain't good. I'm gonna have a fucking baby. I can't do it" She says. "Ari please chill. Let's go downstairs, don't say anything about it though." she turns around and runs downstairs to the others. "Ari! Get yourself some water to calm yourself down will you!" Ricky says at the top of the stairs and comes down. Ariana runs to get some water and sits down on the couch with it. "Uhm you two, what's up?" Tracy asks. "Nothing!" Ariana snuggles up to Ricky. "Okay then.." they all look at them sucpiciously. "I need to go upstairs again!" Ariana runs and goes into her apartment room. "I'm sorry y'all. I'll be right back." He runs upstairs towards Ariana.
The crew were talking waiting for Ariana and Ricky to come back down, they were all wondering what was wrong with her. "Why are they acting all strangely?" Nekai asks. "We don't know, but we need to find out" Brian says. "Yup, we really do" Max says. Then, meanwhile upstairs Ariana had the test in her hand and she was crying. "I don't think I can do this Ricky" she lays on his chest, still holding it. "baby come on, I believe in you" he taps her back and snuggles her in. "I'm not so strong. It's gonna be hard for me" she says while sobbing. In that moment, Nekai walks in. "Hey gu-"
she stops. Ariana quickly hides the test behind her back. "What's behind your back?.." she slowly says and comes up to them. "N-nothing" she wipes her tears and keeps holding the test behind her back. Nekai goes behind her back and steals it. "Nekai! Give it back!" Ariana shouts while Nekai gets back to where she was. "PREGNANT??" She shouts. "What dirty things have you been up to guys?" Nekai laughs and jumps in excitment. "Nekai!" Ariana playfully slaps her. "Congrats bitches!" She jumps on the bed and hugs them both. "Thanks, but.. The reason why I was crying was I'm not sure if I should raise this baby. Like, im not strong enough. And I don't want an abortion because I don't believe in taking another Human's life" Ariana says as she looks down. "Ari! Don't be sad! You'll have a cute family in a bit. You should raise this baby, it might be hard but you'll get through it" Nekai says while hugging her. "Thank you Nekai, I'll think about it. Now please don't go on and tell the others. We'll tell them when I feel like it" she smiles and let's go of her. "okay, well i'm going back downstairs" she smiles. Nekai runs downstairs. "so! What did they tell you?" Max asks. "They didn't tell me anything" Nekai lies. "Why did we hear a scream then?" Brian adds. "I don't know" she lies again. "that's it. Im going up there" Scott says and runs upstairs. "No! Don't!" Nekai says and Scott stops half way. "Why then?" Scott asked. "just don't go up there!" She shouts and sits down. "Fine! Im going to the toilet" Scott goes and passes the room. He decides to sneakly go in. "Scott!" Ricky shouts. "Wow what's happened to Ariana?" He asks as Ariana lays down on the bed unconscious. "I don't know, she had a panick attack or something and I couldn't help her! Please just help me" Ricky says as he gets teary. "Guys! Up here now!" Scott shouts at the end of the stairs. "What happened!" Tracy shouts as they all enter the bedroom. "She fainted, I think she had a panick attack" Scott said. "Call the ambulance" Brian said. Tracy ran downstairs to phone 911.