Little talks

They arrived at Chicago around 12pm, they all got off the tour bus, but no one had realised Ari was still on the bus. " Wait... We forgot something or someone.. " Brian said while everyone was wondering and looking around. "GODAMMIT ARIANA! " Ricky shouts and runs into the tour bus, he carries her out while she was still sleeping with her stuff. " Oh wow only her " Max says, making everyone laugh. " Wait wait LET ME GO! " Ariana wakes up and starts panicking. " Shh Ariana, it's only Ricky you over slept in the bus " he says dropping her down on the floor so she could stand up, then she started hugging him for some reason. The crew stare and just walk away to the hotel. "thanks for waking me up, I could've been stuck on there " she laughs and looks up to him. " No problem " he smirks.
       They got to the hotel without being stopped by the fans. Tracy, Nekai, Gracie and Ariana were sharing rooms. Which was great because Ariana wanted to talk to them about something. They all went into their rooms. When they walked in they were absouloutly stunned about the room. They loved it. " Wow " Tracy says, walking in. It had 4 beds and the room was massive. " I love it " Nekai says jumping on one of the beds. " this ones mine " she laughs. Ariana was still upset. " Ariana, sit down, talk to us please. " Gracie says. " Okay, it's a little thing though okay. " they all nod their heads and listen.  " Here it goes. So i've had feelings for someone for quite a bit now and he helps me through hard time. So guys, This guy's name is - " Nekai stopped her. " Ricky? " when Nekai said that, Brian heard his name and stood by the door. " Yes. It is Ricky, and I .. Uhm.. Really do like him. " Ariana says putting her hands in her face. " Don't tell anyone please " she says really quitely so you can't hear her properly. " we won't " they all say together. " Let's go to the boys in their bedroom to chill " Tracy stands up. When Brian heard Tracy say that, he ran straight to the room. " THE GIRLS ARE COMING. SH DONT SAY ANYTHING " he shouts, as they walk in. " Uhm hey " Nekai says. Ariana walks in and sits inbetween Scott and Ricky. " Hey boysss " she grabs their hands and laugh. They look at her in a weird way. " What's up with you.. " Scott says. " Oh, nothing I'm just hyped. " they nod their heads and look at the other boys in the room. " Guys I think we should go out, get some fresh air you know. " Boy Boi says. " Yea, that's a cool idea, The girls and I will go change " Ari says, heading back to the bedroom.