Honey Moon Tour

A month had passed. The honeymoon tour was finally starting and they all couldn't wait to start the tour. Especially Ariana, she was really
excited to meet her fans. The first show was Missouri, and they were performing in the Mizzou arena. They headed to Missouri the day before, and they were at their hotel getting ready for rehearsals. But,Ariana slept in so the others were banging on her door, so Ricky walked in and went on top of her. " WAKE UP ARII! You slept in you idiot " he laughs, while Ariana opens her eyes and grabs a pillow to throw it at him. " You asshole " she laughs and gets up. " now get out I need to change to my cute ass baggy clothes " she says in her cat valentine voice. " Okay if you say so cutie " he runs out of the room to the others that were watching her and him getting along. He closed the door after himself and saw the others staring towards him. " Oooo... Ricky was getting his flirt on " The crew tease him. " Oh gosh guys can we not " he says as he walks downstairs, blushing a little.
         A - when Ricky woke me up this morning by screaming at me really scared me. And I couldn't help it but just throw a pillow at him to be honest, but he was so sweet. His smile, his cheek bones, his bo... Oh god Ariana, stop it, I'm taking it too far, once again. But I can't help it, he's just too cute. I don't wanna get into a relationship now as I finished with one a month ago because people will shame me again. Oh well. That's how life goes.
       After Ariana finished Changing, she headed downstairs and they all headed to the arena they were performing in.
After they arrived, Ariana ran onto the stage like some kind of idiot. " FIRST HONEYMOON TOUR STAGE. WOOOO " she ' hugs ' the stage, which is obviously impossible, but she's Ariana Grande. She'll find her ways.
She reached her phone out and snapchatted her going crazy with the crew on the stage. Scooter came and all the others, and they got ready.
         3 hours had passed and the break free dance party was starting. She was really excited but so so nervous at the same time. The fans were mental, and Ariana was too. She was dancing so crazily around the stage, and she bumped into Ricky by mistake. Without knowing, she looks him in the eye in the cutest way ever. And he does it back. The fans were shouting cute! Cute! But they broke the stare and carried on doing what they were suppose to be doing. The dance party had finished and Ari was getting ready for the meet and greets. During the meet and greets, some fans were confident, knowing which poses to do, some were crying and some were in the corner and their parents were encouraging them to hug her and so on. She took pictures with them all and talked to them, she also cried a little.
The show had started. After a while, she sang  ' pink champagne '  and in the end of that she had to jump into Ricky's arms, which she enjoyed.. She thought he was going to miss her, but her trust grew everytime he handled her. " THANK YOU MISSOURI! LOVE YOU GUYS " she shouted and ran backstage. The first ever HONEYMOON TOUR show had finished. They enjoyed every single move of it.