Dinner ' date '

Ricky got into his car, with Ariana following him inside. They got inside, and he drove off to the restaurant. On the way, they talked a little and put some music on. " I'd like to thank you for earlier, for making me happy " she smiled, looking towards him. " It's fine, im always here for you " he focused on the road and smiled.
They arrived at the restaurant, and it was a very ' fancy ' one. He went towards the table and pulled Ari's chair out, so she could sit down. " Thank you, and wow this restaurant is so nice! " she says as she sits down. " there are Vegan options right... " she adds, laughing a little. " Well Ari, I don't think I'd take you to a restaurant with no Vegan options, this is a vegan restaurant you silly! " he giggles. " That's sweet of you.. " she smirks. They order the food and eat. After they eat, talk a little and so on, they decided to go for a little walk, and because it was dark, there wasn't many fans around and paparazzi's. The city lights were on, and they were so beautiful. They go and sit on a bench downtown and look up to the skies. " Thank you again for taking me out, I'm much happier now.." She says, leaning her head on his shoulder without knowing. " It's fine Ariana " he says. " I didn't realise I had my head on your shoulder, I'm sorry! I'm just a little tired " she laughs, looking up to him.
After a little while, Ariana starts to get more tired. " Shall we go now? " she says as she yawns. " yes we shall, let's go " He gets up, helping Ariana get up because she was too tired. They arrive back to the house, and Brian, and some of the crew were asleep. They decided to scare them, so Ariana went behind Brian and Ricky went behind the others. " BOO! " they shouted, waking them up. " OH MY GOD GUYS!! " Brian shouted, slapping Ariana. " Sorryyyyyyy!! " they all laugh. " How was your night then, guys? " Scott asks , smirking a little. " It was great thanks for asking! " she smiled, tiptoeing a bit to reach Ricky's height. " good " Scott smiled and noded his head.
After around 20 minutes, Ariana decides to go to sleep because she was very tired. Ricky also goes up, to the ' spare bedroom '. She has around 8 bedrooms in her house, so all the crew were staying over a night. " Goodnight babesss! See y'all tomorrow " she smiles, walking upstairs, with Ricky following her. " Goodnight! " Brian says, " Don't wake us up with some... Noise.. " Tracy and Scott said, budging eachother, and laughing. " GUYS! We only got to know eachother today! " she rolls her eyes and laughs, saying goodnight once again and walks upstairs. " Goodnight Ariana, today was nice " Ricky says. " Goodnight, thanks again for the 100th time or something.. " she giggles in her cute voice, closing the door behind her.