It's not a joke

'Ariana says, out of no where and stays silence for a minute' ....

Ariana's POV:

So it is true... I am standing here, about to tell Frankie I'm pregnant? I still can't believe it. It feels like a dream, someone pinch me... okay maybe not, but I can't believe this.

" I'm sorry I can't tell you " Ariana gasps and walks away. " Ariana " Ricky says as she turns back and looks right at him. " You need to tell him, or it's not gonna work out " he says. She walks up to Ricky and whispers in his ear. " but, i'll tell my mom in the album release party, can't I just tell him there?" She asks. " No, tell him now Ariana " he whispers back. " fine " she turns around and walks towards Frankie. " take a seat " she led him towards the bed. " yea.. " he sits down and asks. " well, okay " she sits next to ricky and holds his hand. " yea.. Come on? " Frankie says as Ariana goes closer to Ricky. " tell him for me? " she whispers. " okay baby " he says. " right Frankie, don't get mad at me nor Ari " he says, sighing. " Why would I be? " he asks. " I don't know, but here it goes... " he takes a deep breath. " Ariana is, uhm.. " While Brian sitting there unpatiently; he shouts. " pregnant! She's pregnant! " Brian finally shouts. Frankie sits there, jaw dropped. "Funny joke guys " Frankie says. " Then I better go " Frankie walks out the door to go to the rest of the crew. Ariana shouts, but before he heard he was already gone. "Why won't he believe me! " Ariana says, laying her head slowly on Ricky's shoulder, beggining to cry.
         After a bit, Nekai walks in. " hey gurl wassup " she sits on the bed next to the both. " Frankie doesn't believe me that I'm pregnant " she cries. " Yea.. He told us that you were lying, should I go talk to him? " she asks. " yes, yes please " Ariana says.

Frankie's POV :

Nooo way Ariana's pregnant. This is a joke, I'm laughing because I don't believe her. But what if she is? Now I feel bad... Nahh, she isn't, she's too young and she's releasing an album, and still on her second tour, finishing in less than a month... Should I believe her? I don't know. I'm now talking to the crew.

    Nekai walks in to the hotel lounge where the crew were. " Frankie, I need to talk to you " she says, everyone stares. He walks through with her. "yea?" , " Why don't you believe Ariana? She is actually pregnant.. " she says. " I thought it was only a joke! " he says in shock. " no! She wouldn't joke about anything like that! " she shouts a little. " I'm sorry then! " he says and walks away. She walks into Ariana's room. " I told him, now he's raging because he thought it was a joke. But don't worry Ari " she says, closing the door. " Ugh. I've texted him anyway " she says.

Frankie b : you're actually pregnant then?
- yea! I wouldn't lie. Don't tell mom, I'm telling her at the album release
Frankie b : I still can't believe it. Congratsss! I'm sorry for not believing you. Love you, I'm here whenever x

After reading the texts she puts her phone down and cuddles with Ricky, Nekai and Brian walks out of the room, leaving Ricky and Ariana alone.