Love you

" Did you just say.. " Scott walks in and closes the door behind him. " Scott! what the fuck?! " Ariana says in shock. "Yea, I heard. " He says sitting on the bed. " I swear Scott. You can't tell anyone we kissed. You can't even tell Ricky that I told... Wait I didn't tell you, you found out but still. Don't " she grabs his shoulder and says it. "I won't Ariana " he says. " You better not. " she gives him a stare and laughs. After about a minute, Ricky walks in and sits inbetween Ariana and Scott. "Everyones so silence.. What's happened" Ricky asks. " nothing's happened " Ariana laughs looking him in the eye. " Okay. Whatever " he laughs. Scott randomly asks Tracy, Nekai and Gracie if they want to come to the boys room with him. They all noded and walked out of the room. "Well that was a bit random" Ariana giggled. " guess it's just you and me " he smiles. "so.. About that.. Kiss we had earlier, uhm.. " She asks, he grabs her hand. " yes.. " Ricky adds. " Are we a.. Couple now? " she tilts her head up. "I'd love to... " under her breath she says ' yay ' and kisses him on the cheek.
" Let's drop down hints to the crew.. We won't tell them " he laughs, she agreed. They hug and she looks up at him. " I love you.. " she smiled and leaned her head on his chest. " I love you too gorgeous " he smiles back and puts his arms around her. Nekai walked in. " you guys okay? " She asked. Ariana mimed ' yes ' while nodding her head, then Nekai went back to the room.
       She walked into the guys room in a rush. " you guys will never guess what I walked into now " she had a huge smile. " what? " they question. "Ariana and Ricky were hugging. but! She had her head on his chest and he had his chin on her head. " she giggles. "Aw! That's cute! " Brian says. " Are they dating? " Max says as he laughs. Everyone looks at him suspiciously. "Hm... Maybe " they all laugh.
     Back in the room, Ariana and Ricky were still hugging. " i'm tired.. " Ariana says. Ricky lifts her bridal way and puts her on the bed, with the sheets over her. " Is that okay? " he smiles. " yes " she smiles back. " lay down with me" she says with her cute voice. He lays down and spoons with her. She falls asleep, and he does too. Nekai comes in and sees them. She whispers a quite 'awh', takes a pic to show to the crew and turns the light off.