Fighting Boys

"Come on Cam!" Caiden shouted(These are all the same boys from my Hunger Games chapter). The boys were trying to convince Cameron to fight me, I was the most feared by boys person on the block! Which also meant I could basically control them... 

"Yeah Cameron! What, are you scared of Nora?" Sophie taunted. We were all hanging out on Caiden's trampoline in his backyard -where we usually fought- when the boys noticed I hadn't fought Cameron yet.

"Heck no! I'm not scared!" Cameron said.

"Come on, just for fun" I said, I actually loved wrestling the boys it was so funny when they gave up and were like 'Whatever, nevermind'.

"Okay,okay, fine" Cameron said nervously.

I jumped up, which means I went about two feet higher than I wanted to(We are on a trampoline, remember?) using this to my advantage I stuck my leg out and conveniently hit Cam square in the stomach.

He responded by ,as soon as I hit the ground, slamming me into the trampoline screen behind me, almost running over Kayla!

I cracked my knuckles and shoved him to the ground, sitting on his mid-back in a position we call 'The Sophie'(She also fights boys but not as often).

"I win!" I say, getting off of Cameron.

"Ok fine, now it's Caiden's turn" Cam said.