Sangita

I haven't updated in a really long time but I just got wattpad on my phone so I'll be able to update more often.

Sangita (Gia to me and my sister, Sang to adults and family friends, Sarah to her friends, apparently she doesn't like her name) is my aunt. My crazy aunt.
Sangita is my mom's adopted sister, She had 3 moms before my Nanny (Mom's mom). She also didn't get enough food when she was really young and it caused her to get a learning disability. Her learning disability makes it extremely hard for me to go out in public with her. Here's an example of a fews minutes with her.

"Ooh, Nora these cute flip-flops are on sale" Gia said.
"I don't really need anymore shoes"  I answered, turning back to the rack of clothes I was browsing.
"You really should get them" Gia argued, raising her voice.
"Nah" I responded, hoping she would drop the subject.
"Just try them on!" She shouted.
"Shhh, Auntie calm down. I don't want them okay?" I tried to make her keep her voice down.
"Zip your monkey. When did you get so sassy?!" She snapped.
I rolled my eyes.
"Gosh usually it's the other way around" A teenagers mom said to us. I laughed and said "yeah".

I didn't want to involve her bad moments because most of them have cussing in them.
Well I hope y'all are having a good summer.