Regret

Okay, guys these last few chapters took a lot to upload so please don't yell at  me in the comments or tell anyone that you think may flip out about this.

**TRIGGER WARNING(If you're squimish about depression + stuff don't read!!)**

Tears fell down my cheeks as I felt behind my canvas for the safety pin

Nora, you're useless 

I grabbed it and threw it on my bed 

Ugh Nora you're so fat and ugly

I peeked at the mirror, ick that was so true!

"Knock if you're gonna come in!" I yelled out the door, trying to sound calm.

Just ew, you're so stupid! All your friends are in honors and you are stuck in regular math, not even understanding!

I dropped onto my bed right next to the pin

**ONCE AGAIN TRIGGER WARNING**

I silently opened it and grazed my skin, doing that several times (More like 3000) in the same spot until it started bleeding. 

"Hey Nora. Dinner time!" My mom called.

I couldn't process what she was saying. 

Jesus, That's not gonna help the many problems you have

 I looked down at my wrist and a wave rushed over me I burst into tears this time pushing the needle into my skin and streaking it across my forearm. I held in a scream.

Nora you are such an idiot! You suck at every sport or running you've ever tried. The only thing you have are you're stupid books.

 And I believed it, whatever it  was in my brain I believed it. I didn't want to be happy I didn't think I ever would be.

But remember that no matter what you are doing, or your parents are doing, or your parents are doing to you, or anyone is doing to you, WHATEVER! It NEVER  needs to come to that. You mean the world to somebody, a whole lot of people will miss you if you leave and cutting yourself is not going to make things better, it'll just make em' worse. 

I was/am addicted, it's no longer because of the hurt or the satisfaction of my bleeding wrist, I am straight up addicted and I can't stop. I need help.