Chapter 1

You P.O.V.

I'm so happy because I get to work with my brother and I get to see him again. I've learned how to edit things so Adam, my brother asked my to work at the offices with him. I'm just about to get off the plane, I can't wait. Adam said he would bring his friends so I can meet them. When we get off I walk to the luggage area because that's where he said they would meet me and he has someone for me to meet also that I know. I walk until I see Adam. I smile widely and I run over to him jumping on his back making his jump a little.

"(Y/N)!" He says as I get off of him and we hug.

"I missed you Adam." I say looking up at him. "So who do you want me to meet?" I ask looking at everyone that came then my eyes land one a female with brown hair a blue eyes. "Sophie?" I ask. She smiles. Me and Sophie where best friends in high school but I moved because of college but I quit college, it was that great mostly because I already knew everything but the only I learned was how to edit.

"(Y/N)!" She squeals as we hug. "It's been forever!"

"I know right but it's only been like two years." I say.

"Still it feels like forever." She smiles and I smile back.

"Hey so this is Ross, Barney B Winkltin or you can call him Barney, Jin, Tim, Cory, and Max." Adam interrupts me and Sophie. I nod as he points from one guy to the other but my eyes are caught by the ginger haired man with brown eyes, Max I think it is. I stare at him and I notice he is staring at me so I quickly move my gaze to Adam. After the introduction we get my things. After that we split up into two cars and we head to the offices. I leave my things in the car and we walk into the building. "Max show her where her office will be." Adam says pointing to him. He nods and waves me over.

"Ok so your office will be next to mine and if you need anything just knock on the wall." He says walking over to a empty office with an 'Editor' sign. I nod and I open the door slowly. The room is big enough to fit a desk, computer, and a few decorations. I walk over to the chair and pull it out from under the desk. After I sit, the chair is so soft. I feel a pair of eyes on me so I look over my shoulder and I see Max still standing there at the door. "Like it?" He ask walking in.

"Yeah it's nice.the chair is comfortable, I like the computer, keyboard, and the monitor could he updated but it alright for now." I answer.

"Well we just ordered Mac computers for all the editors so you won't have to worry." He says. I give a small sigh of relief.

"Good I only know how to edit on a Mac." He shakes his head.

"Well I got to go, and welcome to the team." He says and walks out. I look around the room and smile I have some plans for this room.