Chapter 16

It's been two weeks since I have told Adam about my pregnancy. I have a small bulge but not much it will be a few months before you can really tell. Max has helped me a lot and is being to good to me. Like in the middle of the night I would have a weird craving for ice cream and he would be to Walmart and get me a tub. At the moment I'm sitting in my office doing a video with Red. I feel my stomach grumble so I knock on the wall. Max walks in and sighs.

"Yes?" He asks.

"Can you please get me something to eat for the kitchen?" I ask with a small pout. He nods and walks out. I continue what I was doing until Max comes back with a bag of chips, cup of yogurt, water, protein bar, bag of pretzels, and a thing of Nutella for he pretzels. I thank his and go straight for the Nutella and pretzels.

"Are you eating while doing a video?" I hear Red ask.

"Maybe, maybe not." I say.

"Well I just saw Max with a ton of food."

"Ye." Is all I say and we go back to the game.

We end the video not long after and I finish the pretzels and Nutella then I start on the bag of chips. I finish the chips and I start to edit one of Adam's videos. once I finish I look at the time and sigh to see I have three hours before I could go home. I set back into my seat feeling tired. I close my eyes feeling myself fall slowly to sleep. I jump a little when I hear a knock on the widow and I look to see Adam standing there. He walks in and smiles a little.

"You can go home if you want I'll have Alesa come pick you up or if you want to can let Max off early." Adam suggest to me looking down at me.

"I would feel better if Max was with me." I say making him nod. I look down a little and look at my stomach and I look up back at him.

"I'm not mad about you having a baby, I'm just mad of how it happened. I will support you through this one hundred percent." He tells me making sure I understand. I nod and look back down.

"I know." I say almost in a whisper. Adam steps out and Max is soon in my office helping me up because I feel weak from being tired. I lean on Max as we walk to the car me yawning many times. I'm half asleep when we arrive at the apartment building and Max carries me up and he sets me on his bed once we get into the apartment. I smile a little when he kisses my cheek. I close my eyes and I'm out cold.

*another chapter! I know it's short but it's all I could come up with. Guys I changed my user but it's only for a bit. I will change it back soon*