Chapter 13

*this chapter may get a little dirty due to the situation, just warning you if your not comfortable with it*

We arrive at the food court and find a table. I stay with Mason as I wait for Alsea to get her food. I watch as Mason stares the living daylights out of me. I get on my phone to see Max had texted me.

Max: hey how is everything?

(Y/N): everything is fine me and Alesa are at the food court getting lunch.

Max: ok well, gtg.

I put my phone up and I see Alesa walk up with her food. I get up and walk to a taco place and watch in line. As I wait I feel someone watching me so I look around for a bit then I freeze when a par of green eyes catch my eyes. Steve is here. I walk away from the taco place. I look behind me to see Steve only a few steps behind me. He grabs my hand making me stop. He turns me so I'm looking at him.

"Hey, Princess." He says in that low voice that makes me cringe. I look around for Alesa and see she is looking at me and Steve. I mouth the words 'help me' and she nods picking up Mason and walking over.

"Sir can I help you with something?" She asks. He looks at me then Mason then back at me with a smirk. He takes Mason and places his hand on his head ready to twist. Alesa looks at Steve fear clear in her eyes.

"Now (Y/N) here's a deal. You come with me or this little guy will die." Steve explains to us. I look at Alesa to see she's crying from fear of her own child.

"Fine." I say taking Mason from Steve and giving him to Alesa. I give her a look to tell my brother who I'm with so he can call the police. She nods a little. I look up at Steve not wanting to do this but I don't want anyone to get hurt. Steve takes my hand and starts to pull me out of the Mall. He drags me out to his car and I get in. I sit silently as we drive to an apartment building and to my surprise it's the one I'm living in. I get out of the car and Steve tells me to follow him. We pass the apartment I'm staying in and we go a few apartment away from it which helps make me feel a little better that I can just sneak out at night and maybe get away for this monster. Once he closes the door he pins me to the wall.

"Ok so we're going to do this the easy way or the hard way but I suggest you cooperate with me because I don't really want to beat that pretty little face of yours." He threatens. I nod scared that if I say something I will regret it. He smirks taking my wrist and he pulls me to his room. Oh great. He throws me onto his bed then hovers over me. He looks down at me his eyes misted with lust. I feel myself want to fight back what is going to happen. Steve smirks a little probably noticing my fear. He crush his licks to mine but waist no time to go to my neck. I feel the tears fall and I start to shake.

"Steve, please stop." I whimper. He doesn't answer he just lets his waist fall to me waist which is wiggling a little from wanting to get away. He lets out a small moan from my waist brushing up agains his. He continues down a little to my collar bone and sucks harshly. I try to push him away not wanting this at all. "Please stop!" I cry and I feel myself get lose from under him. He gets off and shakes his head. He looks at me hurt but then it turns to anger. He pulls back his hand and before I know it I'm on the floor with a stinging cheek. I curl up into a ball and cry into my knees. He walks over and kicks me in many spots before pulling me up from the arms and punches me numerous time in the face. He drops me on the floor and kicks me in the stomach and chest. "Please!" I scream making him stop. I curl back into ball and sob into my knees.

I lay there for a few minutes before I'm picked up and carried to the couch. Steve gives me a blanket and pillow before leaving the room. I say on the couch and curl up into the blanket.

"Max, Adam. Please find me soon." Is the last thing I lay before I'm out cold.

*what ya think?*