Ch. 1

((LEO'S P.O.V))

  I woke up, took a shower, brushed my teeth and quickly got dressed, today was going to be a really fun day, I couldn't wait because Aaron was deciding to take me out in town today," it's just like a date" I told myself. I went down stairs to find my mom eating her usual Saturday breakfast "eggs and ham" I signed. I sat down and started to eat while my baby sister Sy Sy (sai-sai) poked her eggs playfully "tell your sister to stop playing with her food" mom said between muffles, although it sounded to me like "twell your thister twoo stawp pfaying whif er food" but I can still understand her. I took Sy Sy's fork and stabbed it in the eggs, I then put the eggs in her mouth "Sy Sy no playing with your food, eat okay?' I said to her. Sy Sy nodded and ate her eggs obediently, I quickly finished up my breakfast and cleaned the dishes, I then went to put on my shoes to get ready to meet Aaron at the park fountain, before I left, I went to the fish tank by the door and smiled at our pet fish Goldy, I can't wait for today's events I said to Goldy, then opened the door and left.

((AARON'S P.O.V))

  I felt sunshine pour into my room as I opened my eyes, a maid was putting my clothes out so I can be ready for today, I got up and went to the bathroom, there I took a shower and brushed my teeth, ""today's going to be a special day"' I thought, normally the maids would put my clothes on a shelf by the shower so I can change when I get out, I took my clothes and put them on, then I dried my hair briefly. I went down stairs and ate breakfast with my older brothers, I have 4 bigger brothers, Alyson (uh-lai-son), the oldest one he's 26 and he likes books, Adam, the second eldest he is 24 and he likes music, Alex the third oldest/in the middle he is 22 and he likes looks and mirrors, Anthony the 2nd youngest,he is 20 and he likes to joke and play around, and yes, I am the youngest. I finished up breakfast as the maids cleaned up the dished, our house cat Marie padded in expecting her meal, I patted her and whispered "today's going to be a very special day" I then put on my shoes and walked out of the house.

((ALYSON'S P.O.V))

  "hmm... what could the little one be up to?" I said out loud as I watched him walk out he door, Anthony looked, "maybe he's going on a date?" "I don't think he chose a lady that fast" Alex said as he looked at himself in the mirror, "true" I said "Aaron isn't a boy who would just choose any girl, he has special needs" Adam said while listening to his favorite song. I got an idea and went to Aaron's room quietly, I made sure no traces of mine was left and looked at his desk, there were many pictures of a boy with brown hair and green eyes beside Aaron, I looked at the tiny writing (Leo and I) beside the writing, a big heart colored in with pen was drawn  ( ❤ ) "very well..." I said to myself "It looks like he got himself a guy friend"