Ch. 9

((LEO'S P.O.V))

  After walking and chatting some more, we all departed home to get ready for the festival. I walked to my neighborhood with Aaron beside me, I didn't know why but the strange feeling of being alone with Aaron made my heart jump. "You exited for the festival?" Aaron asked, I nodded, he chuckled "yeah same here." We walked in silence and Aaron dropped me off at my house "see you at the festival!" Aaron said as a black limo came and Aaron went inside his limo. I stood there and waved at him and her waved back, I watched him disappear into the moonlight before I went in my house. "How's club?" Mom asked as she put a plate of steak and broccoli on the table. "It was great mom" I said as I beamed at her "glad to hear!" Mom replied as she cuts  Sy Sy's steak so she can eat it, I sat down and started eating my food. "So, anything your deciding to do tonight?" Mon asked as she fed Sy Sy." Well, I'm going to the spring festival with Aaron, Nylah, Kitty, Conner, and Jasper' I said as I gulped down down the steak. "Well I hope you have fun" Mom smile. I nodded and took a sip of water. After finishing dinner, I took a shower and got dresses for the festival.

((AARON'S P.O.V))

  I sat limo and daydreamed about Leo as I stared out the window. The limo pulled up in my driveway and I got out and quietly walked in as I knew that mother and father were asleep, I went to the kitchen and the maids served me my meal. I ate quietly as I thought about the festival. After I finished I said "I'll be going out shortly after I finish my bath" The maids nodded and I walked up the stairs and started to get ready for my bath as the maids set my bathtub.

*Time skip after both boys were ready*

((LEO'S P.O.V))

  I waited in the living room for Aaron to pick me up, I didn't have to wait long until the doorbell ranged, exited I hopped off the couch and opened the door, Aaron was standing there looking as handsome as he always is, I blushed. He chuckled "come on Leo" He said, I nodded and followed him in his limo. Jasper was there reading a book and we all sat in silence as the limo headed for the spring festival. One  thing that was great having Nylah around because she can break awkward moments. When we got to the festival, Conner, Nylah and Kitty were already there, Nylah was devouring a cotton candy and Kitty had a big teddy bear. I"I decided to buy the girls some things to keep them patient" Conner said "well, thanks for the hold" I said as I patted Conner's shoulder "so, where should we start?" I said as I looked at all the games and food around. "Hey look!" Nylah said as she pointed at a game, it was a game that you throw a ball and whatever bucket it lands in, you get to have the plushy that is next to the bucket. "Awwww! I want the little bunny!" Nylah squealed as she stared at a yellow bunny plushy with a big red ribbon tied into a big fat bow "Please!!" Nylah pleaded Conner "fine" Conner said as he paid for his throw. It only took him one ball and he got Nylah the plushy "Yay! Thanks Con!" she said as she hugged him, Conner blushed, in my head I knew that  Aaron and I weren't the only ones that love each other, and I can tell that Aaron thinks the same.