Ch. 5

*Time skip*

((LEO'S P.O.V))

  I woke up and took a quick glance at my alarm clock "craft club starts at 12:00 am, now it's 7:00 am, I have 5 hours to get ready ad do whatever I want" I said to myself, since I was chosen to be club president, I was to decide what the club was going to do, I decided that we were gonna do origami today. I got up and did my bed, I took my daily shower and brushed my teeth. Then I went downstairs for breakfast "club today?" mom asked, I nodded and quickly ate my food, after that I went back to my room and went on my computer to search up origami's we can do at club. I watched some videos on how to do some origami and copied down some links I can give the club students. As I researched, I can't help but wonder what Aaron is doing right now.

((AARON'S P.O.V))

  I woke up as the maids did their daily duties, I decided to do some club work after I got ready and had breakfast.

*Time skip*

I searched up several books of Romeo and Juliet and read some of it to myself, I worked out what I would say when introducing the book. I had 3 hours and was already done with club work, I had an idea and took out my phone.

I had decided to call Leo in the meantime, "hey Leo" I said through the phone.

((LEO'S P.O.V))

  My phone ringed as I pressed the answer button without even noticing who called, I was folding some origami's just to try out. "Hey Leo?" I heard Aaron's voice form the other line, I quickly picked up my phone 'A-Aron? I didn't know you were gonna call"I said as  blushed madly. "Well, I was wondering what you decided to do for your craft club today" Aaron said "oh, I'm doing origami" I replied "cute" Aaron said as he chuckled, I gushed "so, what are you deciding to do?" I asked as I plopped on my bed "Oh I'm deciding to start on the book Romeo and Juliet" Aaron said "isn't that a popular selection?" I asked as I hugged my pillow "yeah, my teacher suggested me on doing it, she said it was her favorite book when she was introduced to it" Aaron said "well id it's that interesting, I would like to read it as well" I said "looks liek your pretty interested" Aaron chuckled "yeah" I said.