Ch. 10

((LEO'S P.O.V))

  After a few games and snacks everyone decided  to split up, I went with Aaron while Conner went with Nylah, and of course Jasper went with his girlfriend Kitty. Aaron and I held hands as we enjoyed our night walk

((AARON'S P.O.V))

  I felt kind of uneasy next to Leo so close like this, but at the same time, I enjoyed it. I had a strange feeling though. I know that I have been having this feeling for quite a while now, I don't know why but when I'm alone with Leo, the feelings always come back. I wonder what the feeling is.

*Time skip after festival*

After a ride to Leo's house to drop him off, I thought silently in the car as I was drove home. I felt uneasy about the situation so I decided to take care of it as soon as I get to my bedroom. I thought so hard that I didn't notice the limo stop at my driveway, I got out silently and went inside our mansion. Once inside, I crept up the stairs quietly knowing that my brothers are asleep now. It's nearly midnight so I couldn't blame, When I successfully made it to my room, I took out my phone and called Jasper.

((LEO'S P.O.V))

  I was grateful that Aaron wanted to drop me off at my house, having him as a friend is really great. I walked into my house as I tiptoed up the stairs. I f I wake mom and Sy Sy, they wouldn't like it very much. I quietly went to my room and shut the door as gently as possible. Tomorrow's Monday I thought. were on spring break so I'm glad that we didn't have to go to school, but I still have the large pile of homework our teacher gave to us to worry about. I'm sure Aaron had just finished his. As the goody-two-shoes I am, I decided to go do homework and finish the last few problems.

((AARON'S P.O.V))

  "Hello Jasper" I said through the phone "Aaron?" Jasper questioned "why call?" He asked. "Well I want to tell you something" I said, before I knew it, I was telling Jasper all about me and Leo's relationship and how I feel about Leo, I also told him about the uneasy feeling. Jasper chuckled "well that means you love him" "what, but he's a guy" I said half blushing Jasper signed " well Aaron, love can vary , it's fine if you like someone that is the same gender as you it's called being gay but it's not such a big deal in this part of the state" "so I can love Leo?" I asked "yes, it's called boy's love" Jasper said "or BL' "Oh, so what do I do now?" I asked "well, if you love him, why don't you admit it to him?" Jasper said "well.." I thought for an extremely long time then said "thanks Jasper, I'll ask him tomorrow" "anytime" Jasper said, then I hung up.