Ch. 2

((AARON'S P.O.V))

  I sat by the fountain as I waited for Leo, I had made sure that I got up early in order to get here before Leo came, I just liked to arrive earlier than others I guess, two minutes later, Leo came. "I'm sorry I'm a little late" he said "no problem, your not late, I just came early" I said, he blushed and I chuckled "he's just so cute" I thought, sometimes it's really hard to stop yourself from hugging him so tight, but since i'm 18, I had to resist his cuteness sometimes. "so, where are we going?" Leo asked, I got up and said "I'm taking you to a special place, come" he walked beside me as I felt someone take my hand, I looked, it was Leo, I blushed a little but hen brought him to a big lake. "Whoa" Leo said since it's early spring, there were pink petals in the lake from the cherry trees that surround it, the lake is full of pretty waterlilies and tiny lake critters I saw many couples making out on benches, Leo and I stood on a bridge as we watched the graceful motion of the lake's water and we listened to the soft wind as it blew on our faces.

((LEO'S P.O.V))

  My scarf flew with the melody of the wind and I held Aaron's hand, he was warm, very warm, when I held his hand the warmness lay at my heart making it pound faster and faster, I felt myself breath in cold air as warm air came out, I leaned on Aaron. Then Aaron put his arms around me "are you cold?" he asked I nodded a little, Aaron took my hand and brought me to a hot cocoa shop, he ordered two mugs of hot cocoa and payed the money, I sat down and I enjoyed the warmth of the shop."So how about going to the market to buy some stuff afterwards?" Aaron said "sure" I replied, a few minutes later, our hot cocoa came, we chatted as we sipped on our hot cocoa, I was enjoying the day already, but I knew Aaron had a lot planned for us today, "this is going to be the best first date ever!" I thought happily, I was so happy that I smiled while drinking my hot cocoa and I didn't even notice, but Aaron did when he saw me smile, he chuckled.

When I was drink my hot cocoa, Aaron passed me a note, the note has little letters on it that said I love you along with a heart colored in pen.                  (I Love You ❤)

I blushed as I folded up the note and putted it in my pocket