Ch. 11

((LEO'S P.O.V))

  The next day I got a call from Nylah "Hey Leo! Conner Jasper, Aaron and Kitty are going to the mall today, are you gonna come?" "sure" I beamed, then I said "thanks for calling me Nylah" "no problem, see ya!" She said then shuts off. I excitedly got dressed and hopped down the stairs for breakfast. After breakfast, I went in the black limo waiting for me outside. "Morning Aaron" I said smiling "morning" Aaron said half blushing Nylah listed millions of things that she was going to buy at the mall while the guys sat quietly, Jasper and Kitty were doing their lovey-dovey things and Conner was telling jokes to me. "Hey what's 2+2 = to?" Conner asked "4?" I said "nope! It's fish" Conner said "oooh! I get it" I laughed  Aaron smiled at the sight of me smiling already, I just blushed.

*Time skip at mall*

((AARON'S P.O.V))

  Nylah dragged Kitty to a girl's store as soon as we arrived "Nylah and I are going to buy some clothes for you sweetie" Kitty said to Jasper then skipped off with Nylah. The guys decided to go to the accessory and plushy shop to buy something for the girls, Jasper and Conner went to the flower shop to buy flowers for the girls as Leo and I picked out plushies, bracelets, and necklaces we thought the girls might like. I decided to get some accessories while Leo picked out plushies. I thought it was the perfect time to pick out something for my special plan. I was just walking around the accessory store when something caught me eye. A bracelet with a diamond in it in a shape of L, L for Leo I thought to myself. My plan is going to be just perfect I thought.

((LEO'S P.O.V))

  I saw a bunny plushy that I thought was perfect for Nylah and a black cat plushy for Kitty. I wonder what Aaron's doing I thought to myself. I bought the plushies and decided to check on Aaron, as I was walking out, I bumped right into Aaron. "Sorry Aaron" I apologized "it's alright" Aaron said smiling a bit, I blushed "so, did you get anything I asked" "yeah, you?" Aaron said, I nodded. "That's great, let's meet up with the rest" Aaron said taking my hand. I blushed but followed him anyways.

*Time skip after the mall*

((AARON'S P.O.V))

  "The mall was fun wasn't it" Leo asked, I nodded it's about time I started my plan I thought. I whispered something to the driver and we got dropped off somewhere. "umm....Aaron, where are we?" Leo asked, I smiled and didn't say anything at first. "Aaron?" Leo asked with a questioning look. I took a deep breath "Leo, this is for you" I said giving him the bracelet "thank you Aaron" Leo smiled happily. I know that I can't hide my feelings again"Leo, I know this might be weird but.....would you be my boyfriend?" I asked shyly looking away.

((LEO'S P.O.V))

  "Will you be my boyfriend?" Aaron asked me, I blushed but a serge of happiness passed through me "yes" I said, Aaron just stared at me at first but he smiled. Then, I felt our lips touch and I know that this is just the start of our relationship, and it will only get stronger.

                  ❤  The End ❤