Ch. 8

*Time skip after club*

((LEO'S P.O.V))

  After club, me and Aaron walked together with Conner, Nylah, Kitty, and Jasper. Kitty is Jasper's girlfriend, she is 17 with black hair and yellow eyes.

Picture of Kitty:

"Isn't this a wonderful time to walk with friends?" Nylah said happily

"Isn't this a wonderful time to walk with friends?" Nylah said happily. "Hey, you guys wanna go to the park or something?" Conner suggested "sure" I replied, Aaron, Jasper, and Kitty all nodded. "Hey look!" Nylah squealed as she ran to the ice cream truck.

((AARON'S P.O.V))

  I saw Nylah run to the ice cream truck "Umm aren't you a little old for this?" I said as we all walked to catch up "Oh please!" Nylah said "no ones too old for ice cream!" she said as she payed her dollar. Nylah is an energetic girl, she doesn't mind acting like a kid which can sometimes be a problem, but she's lucky that she is always happy and so carefree. To be honest, I'm kind of jealous that she can go so carefree all the time, "Hey, you guys gonna get some? These are really goooood!!!!" Nylah said while she licked her ice cream, I looked at Leo, he was staring at the cookie n' cream flavor. I decided decided to get some. "Can I have a cookie n' cream and mint?" I asked, I payed 2 dollars and gave cookie n' cream to Leo "thanks!" Leo smiled as he licked his ice cream cutely. Kitty and Jasper got dark choco blast while Conner preferred blueberry frost.

((LEO'S P.O.V))

  I was so glad that Aaron bought me ice cream, we were just strolling through the park until Kitty said "hey, what's this?"   we all stopped and looked, there was a piece of paper taped on a street lamp "hmm, spring festival?" Nylah read "Oh! It starts tonight!" "You guys wanna go?" Kitty asked "sure" we all said.