Chapter 2: The New House

Crystal's POV:

I took a picture of the sunset as we were driving on the freeway, I was really tired and I knew that I would have to start unpacking tomorrow. Lynda looked at me and said, "We should sleep over tonight so you won't have to drive us home, you look really tired." I nodded in agreement. I had moved all of my furniture into the house about a week ago so that all I had to unpack was my decor, clothes, and house necessities. As we were making the few last turns to the house Adriana called out, "Why don't we watch a movie tonight, I'm thinking something scary will do." Lynda and I both aggreed.
********
We pulled into the driveway as I pushed the button to open the garage. Lynda and I grabbed a few boxes as Adriana grabbed my suitcases. I opened the door which led straight into my huge living room. We set down the boxes and made a few more trips back and forth from the car. As we finally sat down on the couch, we all sighed in relief that we were done carrying boxes for the night. I ordered pizza, and we watched Paranormal Activity. Then as it got scarier Lynda drifted to sleep while me and Adriana watched until the very end. We ended up falling asleep on my big couch, which was surprisingly comfy. As I woke up I noticed that Adriana had left, it was just me and Lynda. I received a text from Adri that said, "Left early, had to work. Thanks for having me over." I replied, " No problem, come back anytime." Lynda awoke as my phone kept buzzing, as a YouTuber you get a lot of emails.
*********
Lynda's POV:

We had finally gotten to the house after a half an hour of driving. We unloaded the boxes from Crys' car, then we sat on the couch and finally relaxed. Crys ordered pizza and while we ate we watched Paranormal Activity. I drifted to sleep while Adriana and Crystal finished watching the movie. I was woken up in the morning by a buzzing noise. It turns out that the buzzing noise was Crystal's phone, I guess if you're a YouTuber you get tons of emails. I looked around to see where Adri was. Crystal had told me that she left for work. Even though I slept on a couch, it was pretty comfy.

When will Kian come into play in the story? Read the next chapter to find out. PS As always suggestions are welcome! :-)