Chapter 13: The Result

Crystal's POV:

He came in and sat on the oppisite side of the couch, he looked at me and muttered, "Look, I wanted to say that I was sorry. I didn't mean for the whole thing with Maddison to go that far. She tricked me. It was all my fault, take the blame out on me!" I just sat there. Speechless. Not ready to defend my case. I gave him a glare as he continued. "You said you would only give me 3 minutes! Come on Crys! Please say something!" Jack managed. I stared directly into his eyes. I got up off of the couch, walked over to him, bent over and got in his face. I then let him have it, "You were the best thing that ever happened to me! You WERE but now you're not. So don't call, don't text, don't even bother sending flowers or some shit to my door, I don't want one trace of you, in my house, my car, my phone, or my LIFE! So I suggest that you take the last minute that you have here to remember how great I was to you, but how horrible you were to me..." I left it at that and walked to the kitchen. I sat at the counter staring him down as if he were my prey. I admit I seem evil, put he toke my heart and threw it into a burning pit of lava. "Understood, I'll leave you here th-" Jack was interrupted. Then Kian came running through the door, he ran over to me and told me, "RUN! HIDE! Just go! And hurry!" Kian's face was bloody and he was breathing heavily. That's when the mother of all bitches waked in. Andrea. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER KIAN! I'M NOT MESSING AROUND, OR I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS UNTIL YOU BLEED!" Andrea screamed as she walked towards us. "Get the fuck out of my house or I'm calling the police." I told Andrea. "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU NASTY WHORE. KIAN IS MINE, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE HIM THEN NIETHER CAN YOU!" Andrea said as she grinned crazily. "What the fuck is going on?" Matt said as he walked in holding an In-n-Out bag, he knows me so well. "Get the fuck out, Kian will be mine!" Andrea yelled. Then that's when Lyn grabbed a plate from of the table and threw it at her! Then Andrea fell and was knocked out on the floor. "That's it, I'm calling the cops!" I yelled as I picked up my phone.(C=Crystal R=Representative)
R- 9-1-1 What's your emergency?
C- There is this crazy girl at my house and we have asked her to leave but she just won't, and then she hit her head and passed out.
R- Okay and what's the address?
C- 12567 Glendale Dr, Hollywood, Los Angeles CA
R- Thank you, someone will be there right away.
After the cops got there they took Andrea in for assault and trespassing. Jack ended up leaving in anger that Kian showed up and interrupted our convo. Then I helped Kian wash off his face. After that Matt and I sat down on the couch, we ate the Inn-n-Out, duh! Then Matt gave me a big hug and he went home. In the mean time Lyn wanted to stay over so her and Adri were gonna sleep in the guest room. They were getting ready for bed. "Thanks for helping me. And thanks for this." Kian said happily. "For what? Calling the cops on a crazy girl, and wiping blood off of your face?" I laughed. "No problem, it's not like I wish I was doing something else." I added. "You're a good friend Crystal. I like that." Kian grinned as he saw me smile. After I was done drying his face Kian walked over to the fridge. He pulled out two beers. "It's legal now!" Kian joked and handed me one. "Yeah." I replied. "It's your 21st birthday! Come on, I know that some crazy shit happened today. But you have to focus on the happy things in life!" Kian motivationaly said. "Thanks Kian, I needed that." I say as I hug him. I finished my beer, walked upstairs and dimmed the lights. I grabbed my laptop and turned on Netflix, that's when Kian walked in, he basically sat on my bed and we watched Netflix until midnight. I ended up falling asleep, and I think Kian did too. Over all the result of all that has happened is pretty good....

Omg Andrea went to jail! If you saw that coming, raise your hand! Btw I know Andrea is a great person irl, but in my book she isn't, so I'm not hating! Thanks for the reads, also shout out to That_One_Lynda ItzzzAdriana and niall_isthebest they play Lynda, Adriana, and Emily. Thank you guys so much! PS I'll try and update tomorrow! Bye!~Mia