Chapter 16: The Date

Crystal's POV:

After Kian stormed out, me and Vlad started to film a collab. Lynda of course sat behind the camera and asked us the questions. Lol. Then after that we basically raided the fridge to find something for dinner. "You have a nice house Crys." Vlad announced. "Thanks, it was really expensive." I laughed. "Hey um guys." Lynda said awkwardly. "What is it Lyn?" I asked. "Can my my boyfriend Luke come over and hang out?" She asked shyly. "Of course!" Vlad and I both said. "Cool because we want to hang out and I didn't know if it was okay with you guys." Lynda sighed with relief. "Lyn this is your house too. You can have your boyfriend come over." I stated. "Thanks." Lynda finished. After that Luke came over and we hung out, then he went home and Vlad went upstairs to go to bed. Lynda and I talked for about another hour, then it was about 11:00 pm. We both got up and walked upstairs. My dog Fawn followed us up the stairs. She is a golden Labrador retriever. Lyn went to her room and went to bed, and Fawn followed me into my room. I changed into a old t-shirt that I use as pajamas, and some comfy shorts. Fawn was already on my bed waiting for me. I then went into my bathroom, washed my face and took off my make up. Then I sat in my bed and feel asleep. I was woken up by hearing Fawn barking. She was barking at the doorbell, it was ringing. I got up checked my phone and put on my slippers. I slowly walked down the stairs and answered the door. "Hey Crystal." Kian said as I opened the door. "...hii Kian" I said groggily. "I didn't mean to wake you." He said in a highly preppy mood. "No no no. It's fine." I said. "I was about to get up anyways." "Good then. Um, Crys can I ask you something?" Kian replied. "Yeah sure what is it?" I answered. "Do you wanna go on a date with me?" He asked excitedly. I didn't know what to think at the moment and I sat there in silence. "Crystal?" Kian said as he waved his hand in my face. "Um sure." I replied quickly. "Great, then I'll pick you up, say around 6:00?" He stated. "Yeah I'll be ready by then." I answered as he walked away. I then closed the door, ran upstairs and squealed into my pillow. "He finally asked me out!" I thought. "He finally asked me!" That's when I showered and got dressed. Lynda and Vlad were sitting down stairs when they both asked, "Why are you so happy?" "Kian finally asked me out!" I squealed. "He did?" Lynda said as she jumped up and down while holding my hands! We were standing there jumping for like five minutes! Lol. "So where is he taking you?" Vlad asked. "I don't know yet, but he is picking me up at 6:00 so we can go and do something when you guys get dressed." I stated. "Great, let's get ready then." Lynda said as she ran upstairs.

Sorry for the short chapter! I will probably update Internet Love today too. Anyways, thanks so much for the reads and don't forget to read That_One_Lynda 's books too, go check her out! And thank you guys so much, I'll see you all soon! Mwah ~Mia