Chapter 11 P2: You Did What?

Crystal's POV:

As I watched all that was happening, Andrea whisked Kian away and that's the last time we saw Kian that night. Then all of the sudden Jack came up at me and started to scream in my face! Then Matt, Ricky, Trevor, Cameron, and Joe ran up in front of me and started yelling at Jack on my behalf. "So, you play me and make it sound like you miss me but you were here partying with Kian?" Jack screamed. "Whoa honey" "Shut your mouth okay" "Get your booty away from Crys" Everyone started to yell. "OKAY ENOUGH!" I screamed. "I can handle myself. Especially I should be able to handle my own boyfriend!" "Stay away from Crystal, if you hurt her I will grab your face and smash it into a wall!" Matt shouts. "Yeah and I'll beat your ass!" Adriana adds. "So it's settled, for when Crys lets us kill him?" Cameron finished. "Okay stop guys!" I said being serious. "Jack I'm not cheating on you, I was just sad that you weren't here for my party and Kian saw that I was sad, he was just my shoulder to cry on! I would never think of cheating on you!" I said rationally. "Really, just a shoulder to cry on? Come on Crys, he obviously has a thing for you! Why are you lying to me?" Jack responded. "Are you kidding me? Why the fuck would I lie to you when all I've been thinking about is YOU? I'm starting to think that this is more than just me, that your trying to cover up something, that's why you keep flying here and back from tour!" I questioned. "Why would I OF ALL PEOPLE CHEAT?" Jack said skittishly. "OHHHHH" everyone shouted. "I knew it!" I screamed. "Yo..you knew what?" Jack asked. "I never mentioned cheating, you just called yourself out! Jack? HOW COULD YOU?" I said as tears ran down my cheek. "You son of a bitch!" Cameron said as he got up in Jack's face. "You're a fuckin' piece of garbage!" Jc yelled as he pushed Jack back. "EVERYONE STOP!" I screamed, then it went silent, Jc and Cameron stepped back. I walked straight up to Jack, looked him in the eyes and slapped him across the face. I grabbed his phone from his hand, the I went through his texts. It said the most recent "Maddison" my hands clenched in furry and in fear of what I would read. "This is to Maddison." I said as I read the texts out loud to everyone.(J=Jack M=Maddison)

J- Hey babe, had fun last night! ;)
M- I know, I can't believe that you posted that pic of u and slutty
J- I should delete it huh
M- If I tell you to would you
J- Text u in the morn
M- Mkay
Next Day
J- Just got here at slutty's I'll be quick
M- Hurry I'll miss u too much <3
J- Mkay, here I go ily <3
M- Ily too <3 ;*

As I read the text gasps filled the room, tears ran down my face. My heart sank. "You did what?" I said as I looked Jack in the eyes. "Baby I can explain! Really" Jack pleaded. "Don't ever call me that again, get your shit and leave, I never want to see you again." Cameron slowly walked toward him to beat him up. "Cam, don't bother, he's a waist of your time!" I said as I walked to the cabinet. Then Lynda ran to the dinning table and grabbed the vase with the flowers that Jack got me. She then ran over to Jack and threw them at him! I turned around holding a plate. I walked over to Jack and smashed it over his head, he was soaked in water because of the flowers. "Serves your fuckin' ass right!" Matt yelled as Jack ran out the door humiliated. Then I asked everyone except for the main guys, Lyn and Adri to leave. When everyone left, I broke into tears and sat on the floor. Matt, Cam, Nash, Hayes and Jc sat in a circle around me and hugged me, we looked like a ball on the floor. Then as we returned from the hug Adri and Lyn sat in the middle with me and hugged me so hard I felt like I couldn't breathe. Then we all stood up and Nash, Hayes, and Jc went home. Cam, Matt, Adri and Lyn stayed to help clean but all we did was hug and all I did was cry. Then Cam gave me a big hug and so did Matt. Then they went home.....

Thx for reading, thx to That_One_Lynda and ShawnTheMendesisBae they play Lynda and Adriana. I hope that you guys like this chapter, I will try and update tomorrow if I can! Thx for the reads!
~Mia <3