Chapter 18: You're Joking Right?

Crystal's POV:
~~~~~~~~~
"Jack I....." I started. "Before you say anything else. I wanted to say I'm sorry. I miss you so much! I made the worst mistake of my life. And to make it up." Jack continued. "Don't fucking try to serenade my girlfriend because you cheated on her!" Kian shouted. Jack ignored Kian as he continued he got down on one knee. He set his guitar on the floor and pulled a promise ring out of his pocket. "Crystal, I'm sorry for all of the fucked up shit I did to you! I don't give 2 fucks about Maddison! You and I are meant to be together, so will you take this ring and promise to me and you that we will stay together till the end of time?" I was so fucking shocked that all I did was start balling and I ran to the nearest bathroom. All of my fans, Jack's fans, Kian's fans. They were all watching this happen. All I could think was why me.
~~~~~~~~~
Jack's POV:
------------
I found out that Crystal was going to Disneyland today. I found her right where she always is during the fireworks, by the Ferris wheel. I started to sing her a song but when I saw her there with Kian, my heart sank. She was meant to be with me and I fucking screwed the shit up. She was meant for me and only me. Why was I such a dick. I'm so stupid. "Jack I...." Was the only words that came out of her mouth. "Crystal, I'm sorry for all of the fucked up shit I did to you! I don't give 2 fucks about Maddison! You and I are meant to be together, so will you take this ring and promise to me and you that we will stay together till the end of time?" I asked her as I got on one knee, while holding a promise ring in my hand. She didn't say a word. I completely ignored Kian because why would I give a fuck about what he says. After all he stole my girlfriend. She just started balling and ran into the bathroom. "See what you did you fuck tard! Why don't you go make another girl cry!" Kian shouted as he got in my face. "She is obviously crying because she knows that we are meant to be! You are just her shoulder to cry on." I shouted back. Then he ignored me and ran after her.
------------
Crystal's POV:
~~~~~~~~~
I didn't want to be here anymore. I walked to the sink and grabbed a make up wipe out of my backpack. I fixed my makeup and fixed my hair. I tried to calm myself down but it wasn't working. Luckily Adriana had texted me and said she was here too with Shawn. I told her I needed her ASAP. With one text she was there in a flash. "What the fuck did he do now?" She asked as she hugged me. We walked out to the bench where I saw Kian waiting by the guy's bathroom. Adriana shook her head to him so he wouldn't come over. "I just can't stand what is happening!" I told her. "Don't worry, what ever is going on we'll get through together! I'll always be here for you!" She comforted. "I know, and I love you for that!" I replied. "So what happened?" She asked. "Kian and I had just gotten of the Ferris wheel, and we were just getting out of the gate when Jack shows up out of nowhere! He then starts singing me this song, and Kian is going crazy!" I continued to tell her the story. Then Kian finally comes over. "You wanna head home?" He asks. "Thanks but she'll get a ride from me." Adriana quickly snaps. "Thanks for the wonderful date Kian!" I say as I kiss him on the cheek. Then we walk away. Leaving Kian there alone.
~~~~~~~~~

Thanks so much for all of the reads! I'm probably going to update Internet Love tomorrow, but this will do for now! Once again don't forget to share, vote and comment! I'll see y'all soon! Mwah ~Mia <3