Chapter 20: You What?

Crystal's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was very confused and I didn't understand why I was talking to Jack last night. Maybe I yelled at him. But maybe we talked about things. I don't really know. I just hope it comes back to me soon. "What's going on?" Jack yelled. "I came here last night to talk to Crystal. To apologize just like I did at Disneyland. But like always she ran away. Last night she told me to leave and when I didn't she clocked me in the stomach. That hurt." Jack explained. "Keep talking." Adriana said. "So after that I walked over to the door then Crys asked me to stay. She said sorry and explained that she wanted to be with Kian and helped me realize I was in the wrong. I cheated not her. Then I went home." Jack finished. "Well then why are you here now?" Adri asked. "I want to get back together. I miss you so much." Jack pleaded. "Jack I told you already I'm with Kian and I'm not leaving him for you. You cheated on me and you expect me to get back with you! You're crazy." I stated. "Ok but I'm not giving up on us. I'll be back." He said as he left. "I'm scared for you." Adriana laughed. "It's okay but I feel so bad about last night. Kian probably hates me." I frowned. "Don't worry Kian's not the type of guy to be mad at you. You're such a good girlfriend he will never be angry with you." She smiled. "Thanks Adri. I'm gonna get dressed." I told her as I walked up the stairs. "Ok." She replied. I walked up stairs and got in the shower. I put on a cute outfit and did my makeup. (See picture above.) I don't really know why I got all cute but I wanted to. I walked over to Kian's house and seen that the door was open. I walked in and you'll never believe what I saw.

OMG GUYS IM BACK!!!! Thank you all for the reads on my Vlad book and I hope you're enjoying the new book I put out which I will update soon! Thanks for reading! Mwah ~ Mia <3