Chapter 9

Hope your liking it……Almost done people then I’ll start Chance and Luke’s book.

Chapter 9

Luke’s POV

Hot, Hot, Hot freaking twins I’ve had fantasies about that. Then I turn to look at Chance and I swear he’s got to be reading my mind. If looks could kill I’d be dead right now.

So I smirk at him and it only makes him madder. We continue walking into the corral and head to where everyone is standing.

“Hey every one.” I say and look at Leah ahh yes sexy Leah.

“Hey there beautiful” she glares at me and turns to look at Chance who is talking to her dad. What the fu*k.

“Don’t tell me your another one of those crazy bull riders” I smirk.

“I’m thee crazy bull rider baby I’m going to be the last man standing in the competition next Month you’ll see.” I wink at her and she huffs and walks away.

Oh I like a good challenge.

“You guys ready to ride the new bull?” William called out.

I turn and laugh when I see he’s standing behind Jean rubbing her baby bump.

“Hey I thought you said you were not going to be like Frank all up on Jean cause of the baby. Look you practically have her caged in your arms protecting that bump.”

He glared at me “So did Jean pop yet” I changed the conversation. Don’t want to piss off Willy since he’s the one that picks the bulls for us to ride.

Judy jumped up and down still in Williams arms. “They called this morning on the way to the hospital.”

“Well that’s good to know I thought for sure she was going to kill him any day now.”

“Lets go get ready Luke” yelled Chance. I stride over to him knowing that little sexy number Leah was looking at me. Then I turn to look and she’s looking at Chance.

Kim’s POV

I turn to look at Tammy, hmm I like that name. “What happened to your hair?”

She looks at me confused and touches her hair.

“It was blond, I remember wishing mine was like that.” she looks up at Tim and he said “she was in a really dark place for a long time. That’s why she got it done up in black and if you haven’t noticed she’s got all these new tats.”

I thought there were a lot more. “I always wondered what you had on your arms” She looks up at Tim again and he shakes his head yes and helps her get on her feet.

She walks over to me very slowly. Wow this girl is nothing like that brazen girl I met years ago. She stops in front of me “everyone of my tattoos’ represents some point in my life.”

She sits next to Ben and me and starts showing me “see this one has two head stones and says RIP over them but if you look in the head stone one says mom and the other says dad.”

I nod showing my understanding “This one on my other arm is a wall with a door open” she smirks “it’s my metaphorical coming out of the closet.” That makes me laugh and so does Ben shaking me on his lap in the process and I notice her look as my breasts jiggled.