1. Cheating

Characters:

One Direction: As Themselves.

Damon: Paul Wesley in Vampire Diaries.

Over Again

1. Cheating

The sound of an urgent and loud bell had Caroline almost tripping for the door. She ran down the stairs and skidded to a halt by the door before looking in the mirror to make sure everything was in place. After all, she was living in the house of One Direction star Liam Payne, it could be paparazzi and she had learnt from her mistakes that it was something she would never do wrong. She pulled open the door with a smile but was surprised to see Harry. His curly hair in flops around his head and his green eyes lit up as he saw her.

"Hey Caroline, I um... Need to talk to you." Caroline considered for a moment before letting him in. It wasn't really right between them, Harry had made it clear that he was very much in love with her but she couldn't return the same feelings for him, her heart was set on Liam, even though he had broke her heart once already with a random girl.

"So what's going on?" She asked as they both stood in the hallway, refusing to go any further. Then she saw it in his disappointed emerald eyes.

"No... No." It almost sounded as if she was begging for it to be a lie, she knew what was going on, Harry never showed his face around her house only if it was urgent, Liam had cheated on her again..

"I'm sorry Caroline, I really am. He was in the club, Niall and I, we tried to stop him but he was too drunk." He whispered as he pulled his black iPhone 5 and gave it to me. A single photo was enough to break her heart and never be able to mend it up again.

Her knees fell from beneath her and her head nearly hit the ground but Harry swooped in and picked her up before she could fall and he held her in his arms, kissing her gently on the forehead. This is what he wanted, to be with her. Her back was pushed up against his chest as they stood in silence and she spun around to face him, fear and heartbreak clear in her broken features.

Her delicate face tilted to the side as he did the same as his finger raised her chin as her mouth moved closer to his. They quickly pulled apart as the door swung open to see a very drunk Liam stumbling from side to side.

"Harry, what the fuck are you doing here?" He asked as he fell onto the sofa with his arms crossed and his eyebrows half way up his head.

"Nothing. I was just leaving." He smiled at Liam giving him a fist bump before closing the door and leaving.

"Baby, come here. I want to kiss you." He smiled as he opened his arms but she didn't budge. The alcohol kicked in and anger washes over him as he stood up.

"Harry told you." He said as his hands balked into fists.

"That jealous prick." He shouted making her jump.

"What makes you think you have the right to treat me like shit and still pretend to love me! How do you think that makes me feel?" He waves her arms around in the air making her point.

"I do love you, and you know it. Don't you dare try and deny that. It's just hard for me, the fame gets to my head and makes me do stupid things, anyway we only made out. I stopped before it could go any further, not saying that it makes it better. Please, I love you Caroline. And I don't want to fight with you either, I'm too drunk. I'm so sorry, but at least I stopped before I could any further not like the last time." He raised his hands in defeat.

"Dam right it doesn't make it any better. I just don't understand, like only a few months ago you were quiffed and tattoo less now you have have tattoos and a shaved head and it's like it's a whole new person. What happened to you?" She argued back as he stood with his head facing the floor. Caroline's tears fell down in two long streams and she didn't bother in wiping them away.

He moved closer and closer to her until his hands reached up and wiped the tears away with his thumbs.

"Tell me you love me." She whispered, like she needed him to say that to survive, she needed him to show her he cared.

"I love you, so very much, baby. I would do anything for you, you are my angel, I believe it. Give me one last chance, and if I fail, which I won't, I will leave and this house is yours, ok?" He smiled at her and brushed the hair out of her eyes.

"I don't want the house, for gods sake Liam I want you." She said as he nodded and brought her in for a hug.

"I'm so sorry, they don't even come close to you. The fans, the girls, look at me. I don't ever want to find out how many girls can make me feel like this. How many girls. An make me feel alive and to make every day worth living. And the same goes for you, I don't want you to find out how many guys can make you happy, I want it to only be me. An that's, probably the most selfish thing I'll ever say to you. I can't share you, I live you." He smiled again as they walked up the stairs to their bed.

"Well, we are going to America for a tour for two months. Leaving in a few hours, I've already packed, hey. I love you. Please, just be safe and don't do anything too wild, you know I won't be able to take it if anything happens to you. I love you, too much." He said as he placed his hands in her waist as she gave a small smile, but she wasn't sure. She wasn't happy, and he knew it.

Liam's POV

"Yo! Louis! Niall! Zayn!" I stopped as faced Harry who just stared back at me. I turned my back on him until he spoke up.

"You can't just treat her right, can you? She should be with someone who can really love her, so selfish." He murmured as I got up and stood face to face with him with my hands balled into fists.

Wether I liked it or not he was right.

"Harry, stop. He made a mistake, alright? Let it be." Louis said as he separated Hardy and I apart.

"Fine." Was all Harry said before disappearing somewhere on the jet.

"Alright let's go." Zayn shouted as we took off to the states, first stop Boston!