4. BBQ

Over Again

4. BBQ

Caroline's POV

"Liam! How many people did you invite?" I asked as I looked down the long extended table and to the pool to see the tonnes of celebrities who had come.

There was James Corden, Olly Murs, Nick Grimshaw, Justin Bieber, Little Mix, JLS and loads of other people.

"I have a lot of friends." He said with a large smile. Before he hugged me from behind.

"And I thought Zayn was bad at constantly hugging me." Perries jokes as she walked past hand in hand with Zayn. She turned around to face me and we laughed for a minute before Zayn jumped into the pool along with Niall, Louis, James, Nick and the JLS boys.

I laughed as Zayn and Louis started a fight in the pool and Niall was floating in the water laughing. I looked around the pool and the first floor of the house but I couldn't see Harry. I finally saw a few steps going up the stairs and then they disappeared.

"Liam. I'm going I the toilet. Don't burn the food!" I joked as I went inside and up the stairs. I looked back but nobody was watching me.

I went straight to my bedroom and sure enough that was where he was, sitting on the corner of the bed.

"This floor is off limits today Harry." I said as I stood by the door.

"For others, not for friends." He said showing no emotion on his face.

"Oh so your happy to be friends now." I joked but he didn't seem to appreciate it.

"That's not funny Caroline." He said as he got up and brushed past me and down the stairs.

"And that's it?" I asked clearly misunderstanding why suddenly he just walked away.

"There's more tonight." He said as he went downstairs. What was he gonna do?

~

8:00pm

It was getting darker and the sun was still out. Everyone finished their food and we were all now in the pool or sitting on the side of it. The boys had invited like twenty fans to come in, since JLS, Nick and the Little Mix girls had left. I stood chatting with Perrie and Eleanor watching the it's talking to all their fans. I couldn't take my eyes of Harry and how all the girls were laughing and joking around him. He caught my eye and gave me a quick wink before turning his attention back to the girls.

"Movie and popcorn?" Perrie asked as Eleanor and I nodded. We began to make our way inside when something caught my attention.

"You like her a lot!" One girl said as all the girls around her joked and laughed at her comment. I looked at who they were talking about and sure enough it was Liam with a red face. I just laughed and walked inside waving goodbye to the fans as they waved back eagerly.

"You like him, don't you?" Eleanor asked with a small smile.

"Of course but I worry. He's hurt me before." I admitted truthfully and she nodded.

"He's different with you, not the same boyish Liam. He's much more calm and is nicer to be around. It's like his boyish flirty side has to be dropped when he's with you because he knows you don't find it attractive, it doesn't work with other girls though, it's just you. I know he hurt you, and I can't imagine how much because Louis had never cheated but I'm 

not judging. Everyone makes mistakes, he's a great guy." I nodded, she was so right. He was different around me.

"So, what do you wanna watch?" The Notebook?" Perrie asked.

"Oh christ no. I've seen that movie like a hundred times. What about... Meet The Parents? It's funny c'mon!" Eleanor asked as we gave in and set it up. I've never seen it before, so it might be good.

"Perrie. What's Zayn like? If you don't mind me asking." I asked whilst Eleanor got the DVD and popcorn together. We sat in the sofa and she looked at me gathering words to say.

"Well Zayn. He's, he's my dream 

man. He's got everything I need, I know your my best friend but I wont say what I like about him but he's just it what I want. No flaws that I can see anyway. But maybe Liam wouldn't have any faults if he hadn't cheated. So we both are really lucky!" She finished as we high fived and the film began.