9. All Damon Wants

Over Again

9. All Damon Wants

Liam's POV

Maybe it's the way she walked

Straight into my heart and stole it

Through the doors and past the guards

Just like she already owned it

I said can you give it back to me

She said never in your wildest dreams

And we danced all night

To the best song ever

We knew every line

Now I can't remember

How it goes but I know

That I won't forget her

Because we danced all night

To the best song ever

I think it went

Oh oh oh

I think it went

Yeah yeah yeah

I think it goes...

Said her name was Georgia Rose

And her daddy was a dentist

Said I has a dirty mouth

(I got a dirty mouth)

But she kissed me like she meant it

I said can I take you home with me

She said never in your wildest dreams

We all paused as the music went down and I slammed into the chorus as the fans screamed. I loved every second of it, I loved our fans.

~

Caroline's POV

It was getting dark now and most of the people that were here now left, the moon was out and the sky black, as the sounds of crickets filled the air along with the live band playing soft music.

Damon and I were now lying down as we stared at the clouds.

"Damon,the girl you love, is it Nina?" I asked him as he stiffened. Nina played Elena in the vampire diaries.

"No, that's only on camera." He said as he chuckled to himself.

"The question isn't really the matter of who, it's more when. When will that girl realise she's all I want, when will she be with me if ever. I just want that on thing, the I'll be complete." He sighed as he looked down to the ground, clearly sad.

I lifted my hand slowly to his shoulder and began to run small circles into his back. He flinched at first at the cold touch but slowly relaxed and turned to face me, his green eyes large with sadness.

"Well, it's getting late. We should be heading back now, besides, I think the paparazzi got more than enough pictures for today." Damon joked as he entwine his fingers in mine as he froze. I has to admit, I loved it.

I loved being with him, I could just relax and be, me. The side that nobody saw, not even Liam, because the real side of me the public would hate.

When you become famous it's like you have to put all your emotions and feelings in a box and you only take out what the public wants to see. But when I'm with Damon, it's like nothing matters anymore. Forget a the cameras and the screaming fans, just him and me.

I have never had that before, mainly because with Liam it's impossible to escape it all, of course that wasn't Liam's fault. We drove back in silence to my house and was shocked to see Liam's car in the driveway.

"I thought he was coming back tomorrow for the weekend, it's only Friday." I murmured.

"Well, thanks for today, it's was great." I said as I have him a hug and opened the door.

"I'll walk you to the door." He smiled as my grip on my coat tightened as I whispers in m head, shit.

Liam didn't like me being with guys, mainly because he got really jealous. I opened the door to see all the boys sitting in the lounge, when Liam saw me he jumped up smiling.

"Hey!" He said giving me a massive hug. I heard Damon cough up and I just giggled to myself.

"Who's this?" He said as his smile

faded.

"Oh Liam this is Damon, Damon meet Liam, my, boyfriend." Damon just smiled and reached out a hand and Liam took a few seconds before shaking it.

"Well, I'll see you around Caroline." Damon and I exchanged smiles as he got into the car and left.

"Try to be nice. I like him, he's a good friend. Now let me guess, the five of you are hungry, Niall?" I asked as he nodded eagerly.

I looked to the tv to see they were watching some horror movie. It looked like Saw but I couldn't tell.

"I'll help you. Come on, I need to improve my cooking skills." Harry smiled as he followed me to the kitchen, leaving Liam watching the movie.

"So, you're back early?" I asked decided to Spaghetti Bolognese with garlic bread.

"Well the photo shoot was cancelled and we missed home, so who's your new friend?" He asked pulling the pasta out of the cupboard and throwing it into a pan with boiling water.

"Jealous too are you? He's called Damon and he's only a friend." I emphasised on the 'only' part as he just chuckled.

I liked this Harry, he was acting like a true friend, not someone who loved me.

40 Minutes Later

"Now." I sighed as I placed the Bolognese on the table and all he boys reached in, Niall first.

"Wait!" Harry said as the garlic bread landed on the table and all thee attention went to it.

"Niall! Wait, I got a present for you." I said as I passed him a small wrapped gift.

"I get a gift and Liam doesn't! I must be your favourite now." He smiled as he your it apart, everyone burst out laughing when they saw what it was.

"It's a baby bib." He said as he held it up in the air as we all laughed.

"Well I saw how you were wearing designer clothes and I know you'd hate to ruin them, because everyone knows spag bol is hard to get off clothes." I said as Louis nodded in agreement.

Zayn took it off Niall and clipped it at the back of his neck, it was tiny on him.