8. Is He The One?

Over Again

8. Is He The One?

Liam's POV

"Harry!" I called but still no answer. Of all the things that happened I never wanted to kill him! I liked around the room for anything to help me think but he moment I turned back to Harry his fist hit me several times in the face. I grunted as I smashed to the floor and he spat out. He faked it. The moment I gained energy Niall and Zayn charged in breaking us up.

"Alright, that's it! Niall you're with Harry and Liam you come with me!" Zayn dragged me out the room as I switched with Niall.

"Get cleaned up and then we are gonna talk!" Zayn said as I whet into the bathroom and washed away the blood.

~

Caroline's POV

Damon and I arrived at the park and it was pretty busy, I went to my favourite spot under the tree as we say opposite each other.

"So. Chocolate covered strawberries? Really?" I asked as he took out a bowl of them.

"Yeh, they're my favourite. When does Liam come back?" He asked me as he put a strawberry in his mouth.

"This weekend." I didn't want to talk about him. It was just too much, all the memories of last night came right back.

"Are you still together?" He asked as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Yeh, only just though." I said rolling my eyes.

"Do you think the two of you will last forever?"

No body's POV

"Oh, well for me because of all the fights we have now I don't know. It's like my heads telling me hell no and find someone new but my heart says yes, be with him because he's all I know. But I would love to go forward in twenty years and see if it's him beside me, the thing is, I think it might be." Said Caroline as Damon just smiled, holding in all the pain of what she just said. She didn't see it, she didn't see he was so in love with her and now he heard that it was Liam he felt broken.

"If you had a choice, and you weren't dating either if them, who would you choose, Liam or Harry?" His question clearly took her by surprise.

"Oh Liam. Harry's a good friend, I feel so sorry for him. You should know, he's in love with me. But there's nothing I can do, he refuses to move on because he keeps saying that when Liam leaves, he'll have his chance." She nodded her head like it would never happen.

Damon looked as if he was going to say something but he kept it back.

"But, Liam's behaviour is getting worse and I don't know how much more I can take. I mean, he gets so angry sometimes and it's, scary. Sure that's proof." She said as she held up her wrist as he just smiled and nodded.

"What about you? Is there anyone special in your life?" Caroline asked as Damon stiffened.

"Well, yes. But the girl I love I think doesn't even know I love her. The problem is though I don't think I'll ever have a shot though because she's, we'll she set on someone else." He said as he stared right into her eyes and she have him a small smile in attempt to cheer him up.

"Damon I'm so sorry. I'm sure once the girl notices you she will change her mind and I know that everything will be ok." She said squeezing his hand but he knew she didn't see it.

He decided he was no longer going to try and win her heart, she was taken and he couldn't do anything about it. If only, was all he thought.