6. So In Love With Her

Over Again

6. So In Love With Her

Caroline's POV

"So. Whilst I'm fixing this, tell me what happened?" Damon asked as examined my bleeding wrist.

"Well. Zayn and Perrie invited Niall, Louis, Eleanor, Harry, Liam

and I to dinner then we had a water fight after and Liam found Harry and I standing ready to attack and he threw all his bucket over Harry and none on me.

Then Harry was like why all me? The he told Harry that he deserves it for always being jealous about not having me and Harry got him back going against the rules and Liam threw his bucket away and they were about to fight when Niall, broke them up. Liam started accusing me of being in love with Harry and I'm not and he kept going on and on till the point when I tried to run away from him and he caught my hand and here we are." I was crying by the end.

"Oh, no, no. Don't cry. It's alright." He said as he rubbed circles on my back and my head rested against his chest.

"The only thing you have to worry about is what to say to the press. Just say you were walking to your room and you tripped. They'll believe anything you say, the paps are really gullible." He said with a reassuring smile.

"What do you think of it all?" I asked.

"It's not my place to say." He said truthfully as he wrapped a bandage around my wrist.

"Please." I asked again as he nodded, giving in.

"I think that Liam is going to break your heart again. I think that you should walk away." He said as he walked off to put away the kit.

"Why! Liam is a good man and he loves me and I wouldn't dream of leaving him! Who are you to say?" I snapped standing up so I was only a metre away from him, I just felt the need to protect Liam from this person who knows nothing about him. Momentarily, I forget I asked Damon in the first place.

"You asked me so I'm telling you. Your choice, your life. It's what he does, why get caught up in it all? Do you want the truth or not?" He shouted for the first time ever at me.

"I think he's using you! I think he's using you to get to Harry!" He shouted again waving his hands in the air.

"I'm leaving. I'm coping well, Liam's going tomorrow so can I come here?" I asked as he nodded and walked out before another fight took place.

No body's POV

Damon fell to the floor sobbing and losing all his strength to hold himself up as he fell to the floor.

He would never tell her, he wouldn't know how and he wouldn't even risk losing her but he was irresistibly and undeniably in love with Caroline, but she couldn't see it.

She was covered in the lies and folded in undeniable shame.