Chapter 6-Idea

Sorry the last chapter took so long! I'm gonna keep them short and do a few every week then I'll have more time to think of ideas! OMG have yous seen the catching fire theatrical trailer? It's AMAZING!!! I'm such a geek I nearly CRIED and sorry I havn't uploaded in a while!!!!!! ^.^

----------Chapter 6----------

PEETA

That night I couldn't sleep so I went to the back of the train. I usually just go there to sit down. I was nearly there when I heard screams. I found the room where they were coming from and walked in. I found Katniss thrashing around and shouting my name. I immediatly scooped her up and held her in my lap.

"Katniss wake up! Katniss it was only a dream. Shhhhhhh." I whispered.

When she finally woke up she was sobbing into my chest.

"Are you OK?" I asked her.

"Yeah I had a nightmare about President Snow killing y-you!"

"Don't worry it's alright, I'm fine!"

She nods and gets up. I help her over to her bed because she hurt her ankle while thrashing around. I ask her if she's ok again.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just leave me alone now!!" she snaps.

That wasn't like Katniss! I'd better just go I thought. So I just walked out. I went to the back of the train to clear my head. Why was Katniss like that? Then I realised the first district we're going to is district 11! It's gonna be hard on her because of Rue. Then I get an idea. I will give Rue's family some of our winnings! No I can't leave Thresh's out. OK I'll give both of their families some. I spend the rest of the night thinking about what I'm going to say.