Chapter 8-Death?

Ok so this is where it all changes!! Is bet you were thinking oh, this is just gonna be the same victory tour stuff then the quater quell... well nope!

Team Peeta all the way <3

----------Chapter 8----------

KATNISS

Peacekeepers came out of no where and started dragging us back to the Justice Building while they pulled the man onto the stage.

"NO!" Peeta shouted breaking out of their grasp and running back on the stage. I tried to follow him but the Peacekeepers were to strong. Then a gunshot fired. I looked to the old man to find him unharmed then I saw Peeta.

It had punctured his shoulder and he was lying on the stage.

"PEETA!" I screamed. I kicked the Peacekeepers out of the way and ran to him. I ripped off my sleeve and tried to stop the blood. Both of my hands were covered in it and it wouldn't stop flowing. Everyone just stood there watching me.

"Do something!" I cried to the crowd gathered around me.

"Peeta stay with me, please."

He smiled."Always." Then closed his eyes. A hovercraft appeared with the Capitol seal on it, and just before it took him away I pressed my fingers to my lips then raised them above my head and kissed his head.

I went into the Justice Building and ran straight to Haymitch.

"Will he be alright? Where did they take him? Can I go with him?" I said all at once.

"I think they took him to the Capitol to be healed and I don't know." he replied.

I broke down on the floor and Haymitch carried me back to the train. We sat at the back of the train and the TV suddenly came on. I stared into the evil eyes of President Snow.

"Hello Katniss Everdeen I'm sorry too say that you have failed. Right now district 11 is rebelling along with 8, 5 and 6. This is your last chance. I have Peeta with me right now. We can save him but only if you succeed. You will be having an interview with Ceaser tonight. End this or else."

"NO!" I screamed at the empty screen.

"I need him." I whispered.

"I know, everyone did even when you didn't. This is the plan. Listen to me even if nothing makes sense.District 13 wasn't really destroyed. you're going to do the interview then get Peeta back. We can go to district 13 and end the games forever just do what I say."