Chapter 1

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Hope you guys enjoy this and the sequel! 2 Votes and 1 Comment till next chapter! Enjoy!

Also, can you guys please check out my other Twilight story, The First Light Series. You will? Thanks and enjoy!

I barely notice Aro walking over to me, he looks over at the Cullen's, "This is what you do when you betray the Volturi!" he walks over to me and makes me kneel. I feel his cold hands on my neck, I looked over at Jasper one more time and saw him holding my locket, I love you I say just as I'm surrounded by darkness.

I slowly open my eyes to see I'm on a couch with blinds covering the windows. Looking around, I see a vampire sitting across from me with brown hair and golden eyes, I slowly grasp the material of the couch and get up slowly. I feel like a thousand bricks have fallen on me, "It's okay, slow down. You don't want to hurt yourself." the vampire says. I lay back down at look at him, "How am I here? I died?" I ask him, the vampire smiles, "I have a gift that allows me to heal anyone and anything." he tells me. Out of nowhere a girl with long curly brown hair comes in, "What about you, do you have a gift?" the boy vampire asks. I nod, "I'm a stealer." I tell him, the girl is shocked, "But, that's not possible, those are only in legends." she says. At this I immanently remember the Cullen's, "Wait, where are the Cullen's?" I ask standing up as fast as I can, to only have more pain erupt through my body. "Woah, calm down." the boy vampire says as he helps me sit back down, "Now, would you care to explain who you're talking about?" the girl vampire asks.

I tell them everything, even about Jasper being my brother. It turns out that their names were James and Juliet and they were brother and sister and had been turned about forty years ago and preferred animal blood instead of human blood. James could heal anything or anyone while Juliet could read the minds of anyone or anything like Edward. "Are you guys the only here except for me?" I ask them, Juliet shakes her head, "No, everyone else is just out at the moment." she says, "They should be here any minute." James tells me just as four other vampires come in, "I see your power isn't completely useless James." the one with red hair says. Each of them introduce themselves to me, the red haired one's name was Scarlett and her mate was the guy with blonde hair named Sky. Scarlett had the power of attracting anyone or anything. The other guy with light blonde hair name was Wright. He had a mate, a woman with short brown hair named Rose. Their last name they went by was Griswold.

"I'm confused, how did you guys find me?" I ask them. "We found you near a clearing on a visit when James decided to bring you here to see if he could save you." Scarlett says. I nod, that didn't seem like Jasper, "And exactly where is here?" I ask. They all look at each other, "Nome, Alaska." Wright says.