Chapter 2

Enjoy! Make sure to read below when your done!

Also, thanks for all the votes and comments on the last chapter!

"Nome, Alaska?" I ask, I felt furious. "I want to see my brother." I say as I get up, "You can't, he can never see you, if he knew you were alive, they will come after you." Rose says as she looks down. I felt horrible, "Could I please at least call him? We can communicate through mind speak and no one else can hear it." I ask them. The Griswold's looked at each other, "I'm sorry June, but we can't risk it." Wright tells me.

If I could, I would have cried right then. I quickly ran out the door and out to the snow covered forest. I quickly climb up own of the trees and go to the very top and look off at the distance. "I'm sorry June." I hear James say from behind me, I turn around to see him sitting on the limb. "At least somebody cares." I tell him, he laughs, "They're just trying to protect you." James says. I sigh, "I would have done the same thing to my sister." He says, looking down. I look over at him, "This is the second time my brother thinks I'm dead." I confess to him, "I'm so sorry." he says. I smile, "It's okay." I tell him as I picture Jasper right now. In pain, going crazy, I felt like it was all my fault.

"I just want to go back." I tell him as I look off in the distance. James sighs, "How bout we go hunting to clear your mind?" he asks. "Sure." I tell him as I jump out of the tree, followed by James. Surprisingly I was more hungry then I expected and had about five elks. When we are done, James takes me back to the house. It was a huge mansion with so many rooms, I lost count. It had a music room, a library, a game room, and even an indoor pool. The library was right next to my room, my room was huge. It had a bed, for when humans come they don't ask any questions, a desk for writing, and two doors beside the one leading to outside my room. The first led to a huge walk in closet with tons of clothes, the other one led to a marble bathroom with a huge vanity with tons of makeup and stuff to do my hair. It also had a bathtub and a huge shower. "I'm guessing you like it?" James asks, I just nod, he smiles, "If you need anything, I'm in the room across from the pool." he tells me as he walks out.

I walk to my bedroom and relax on my bed and smile. I slowly get off my bed and walk in to the library to see Juliet is reading a book on one of the couches. As soon as I walk in, she instantly looks up and smiles, "Hey June." she says, I smile, "Hey Juliet." I tell her as I look through the books. I pull out my favorite book, Romeo and Juliet, I go and sit next to Juliet. "Have you found your mate yet?" Juliet asks me, I put my book down. "No, not yet, but my brother's mate, that can tell the future, told me I would meet him soon." I tell her. She smiles, "I can't wait to meet my mate." she tells me, "James and I are the only ones here that haven't, minus you." she says.

For the rest of the night, Juliet and I hang and talk like sisters. "We all have school tomorrow, but you won't be going until next year because tomorrow is the last day of school." Juliet tells me. "How long was out?" I ask her, she sighs, "About four months we think, James found you about three months ago and was determined to save you." Juliet says with a smile, "He really likes you." she tells me. "I can hear his thoughts and all he has been thinking about lately is you." she says. I was shocked, but considering I hadn't tried using any of my powers since I got here, it didn't surprise me.

Then out of nowhere I'm being sucked into a vision, "Where is she?" Aro asks the Cullen's, they all look in rough shape, especially Jasper. "We don't know Aro, I haven't even had a vision of her." Alice tells him, "Well if you find her, then you must bring her to me, or I will kill each of you." "June, June? Are you okay?" James asks as I'm being sucked out of the vision. I slowly open my eyes to see the entire Griswold family surrounding me, "June are you okay?" James asks. "Yes, I am. Sorry, I have visions of the future." I tell him, he smiles and suddenly my head is hurting again. "Here, stay calm, I got it." James says as a small red light comes from his finger and he places it on my head, instantly I feel ten times better. James gives me a smile as everyone else surrounds me, Wright slowly helps me stand up.

"Do you feel up to going hunting?" Wright asks, "I think so." I tell him. Rose looks over at James, "You and whoever needs to, go and help her." she says. James, Juliet, and I run out to the woods and go hunting, it instantly makes me feel better. "I'm sorry about your vision." Juliet says, I look over at her and sigh, "It's okay." I tell her. "Was that your brother with the blonde hair?" Juliet asks, I nod, "Yes, he can control emotions and feel them." I tell her. She smiles as James runs back up to us. "I'm going to head to the house, you guys can stay here if you want." Juliet says as she runs to the house.

I look over at James, "So..." he says, "So, how long have you been a vampire?" I ask him. He thinks to himself, "I turned in about 1950 by a newborn and then he changed by my sister and I killed him." he tells me, "What about you?" he asks. I sigh, "I changed in 1863 by my own brother." I tell him, "Oh, I'm so sorry." he says, "It's okay, I've grown used to it after all these years." I tell him. He smiles, "Here, follow me." he tells me as he runs through the forest. I sigh and follow him till we reach a little cabin that was nearly run down, "Juliet and I lived here before we were turned." he tells me as he walks in and I follow him, "What happened to your parents?" I ask him, he sighs, "My mom believed she was physic, that's where Juliet got her power, and my dad was a doctor. They left us a month before the vampire came." he says as he looks on a bedside table that has a picture of him and Juliet, along with two people that look just like them. "I miss my parents too." I tell him. He sighs, "Come on, let's go." I tell him as we head back to the house.

I hope you guys like this! Tell me below what you think! 3 Votes and 2 Comments till next chapter! Also, keep in mind, I wrote this before I read the books! I'll probs go back and edit it so it fits in! Love y'all- WriterChick101