Chapter 4

I follow them till we get to the Music Room to see it didn't just have instruments, but it also had a dance floor. "So is someone going to explain to me what the Griswold Dare is?" I ask, they all look at each other and start laughing like maniacs. Without thinking, I formed a fire ball in my hand and throw it at them , they quickly duck, but it bounces of the wall and nearly hits Scarlett in the face, but lands back in my hand. I look down, "Sorry." is all I say. "My powers kind of get out of hand when I'm angry." I tell them, surprisingly, all of them, except Scarlett, give me a big hug. "It's okay." They all said, once they had let go of me, then Sky started explaining the Griswold Dare. It was quite simple really, the girls and boys had to dance it out, whoever had the best dance moves won, while Rose, Wright, and myself judged. "You better be the judge for this one newbie." Sky says, I just laugh and go along with it, not wanting to fight. "Now remember, you can't pick favorites." Wright reminds me, just as the music starts.

As soon as the music starts, the boys start rapping. The girls just shoo them off and start doing thriller. It was funny really, cause they were really good. The boys just laughed at them and started doing the sprinkler, "Boo!" Wright yells out. I just laugh and see Juliet smiling. "So, does this mean the girls win?" she asks, Wright and Rose look at each other and myself, "I guess so..." Rose says. All the boys boo and all the girls cheer and run up to their mates and give them each a kiss, while James and Juliet just stand awkwardly, like me. I see Juliet whispering something to James, but I decide not to listen in and give them their privacy.

We all laugh and decide to go hunting, once we all finish hunting, Juliet and James go in another direction while we the rest of us head to the house. I go straight up to the library, knowing that James and Juliet wouldn't be here for awhile. I go up to one of the bookcases and grabbed a book about Italy, I had always wanted to go there, minus the Volturi living there. Once I finished it, I felt some breeze by me. I looked up to see Juliet and James, "Where did you guys go?" I ask as I put my book down. Should we tell her? James thought to himself, "You guys realize I can read minds too?" I ask them. They both look at each other and sighed, "We went to our old house." Juliet says. I nod in understanding, "Do you want to go shopping with Scarlett and I tomorrow?" Juliet asks me, "Sky and James are going with Rose and Wright to visit some family." she says. I think to myself, shopping had never been my forte, "Or, you could go Sky, James, Rose, and Wright. Scarlett and I are going to meet up with them afterwards." she says. I sigh to myself, "I'll go shopping with you guys." I tell her.

Once I put my book up I headed to my room to change. I changed into a light pink tank top with a white jacket and white jeans with brown boots and a pink scarf. I curled the ends of my hair and added some pink lipstick, as well as a brown purse. I smiled and was about to walk out of my room when I felt a rush of air. I turned around to see James, "Hey June." he says smiling, "Hey James, is there something I can help you with ?" I ask. He looks down, "I was, um, wondering if you would maybe go out with me tomorrow night when we get back?" he asks, if I was human, I would have blushed, "Sure, I would love to. What are we going to do?" I ask. He looks like a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders, "I was thinking we could go to the movies and then go hunting afterwards." he says. I smile, "I would like that." I tell him, he's thoughts were going everywhere with excitement. I smile and so does he and in a flash he's gone, I was so excited and ran to Juliet's room which was across the music room and knock.

Juliet opens the door with a smile as big as Alice's. She lets me in and nearly crushes me with a hug if I hadn't been a vampire. I smile, "You knew?" I ask her, she nods, "We were talking about it when we went to our old house. I told you he liked you, he just needed some encouragement from his sister." she says as she points towards herself. I laugh and smile, "So when do you think you will be ready?" I ask her, "About thirty minutes, I still have to do my hair and pick my outfit." she says. I smile, "How bout I do your hair and outfit?" I ask her, she smiles and nods and leads me to her bathroom. I take out her brush and start brushing out her curly brown hair till there were no tangles, like Alice did to me. "I'm going to go get you your outfit, so stay here." I tell her as I go into her closet. I pull out a light blue blouse, with a brown jacket, some jeans, and a pair of brown boots. She smiled when she saw it and quickly changed into it and was ready in seconds. She grabs her blue purse and blue scarf and we head to Scarlett's room, who is wearing ripped jeans with a teal shirt, jean jacket, and brown boots, along with a teal purse and scarf. We all head down to their garage and jump in Scarlett's red Mustang and drive to the mall in the snow. Once we made it to the mall, we walk out to the snow and walk in. We rush into the first store and try on several clothes and leave the store with five bags each and go into the next store.

I hope you guys liked this, I will update when I can! Love y'all!