Chapter 3

5 Votes and 6 Comments for next chapter! Enjoy!

Once we get to the house, it's around eight o' clock so we go into the game room. We play the play station and some checkers. When we finish up its seven o' clock, so James has to go to school along with everyone else and Wright has to go to work, so that just left me with Rose. Rose and I said good bye to everyone and walked back in the house, "So how long have you and Wright been mates?" I ask her, she smiles, "At least a hundred years, he changed me and soon thereafter we got married." she told me with a smile. "I wish I already meet my mate, my brother's mate told me I would meet him soon though." I tell her. She quickly grabs me, "Believe me, you will know when you meet your mate and when you do, you will know." she tells me.

While we wait for everyone to return from work or school, Rose and I talk about our lives in detail, before and after we turned into a vampire. "If you could, would you go back those hundred years ago, would you ask to stay human?" I ask her, she sighs, "If I hadn't come a vampire, I wouldn't have met my husband, so no, I would stay vampire. What about you?" she asks. I look down, "Before I would have said I would want to stay human, but now, I don't know." I tell her honestly.

For the rest of the day, Rose and I get to know each other better. When the kids return, we all go out hunting and have a contest. Whoever caught the largest animal got to pick what we did when we got back. Everyone got a dear, except for Sky caught a mountain lion, he won. He decided we would do Mario Kart, girls against guys. First round was Sky against Scarlett, he let her win. Then they made me and James play against each other, "Come on June! Beat my brother!" Juliet says as we near the last lap of the race, I quickly speed up and pass the finish line a second before James, "Yeah!" Juliet yells and looks at her brother, and makes fun of him, "Girls:2 Boys:0." Scarlett says as Juliet and Sky go against each other. Sky easily beats her and James playfully taunts her as Rose and Wright go against each other and Wright wins. "So, how are we going to settle this, it's tied up?" I ask them, they all look at each other, "The Griswold Dare!!!" they all yell, "What's the Griswold Dare?" I ask them, they all look at each other and smirk.