Chapter 8 (Fix)

Long time no see my fellow readers! Sorry I haven't been on! I just lost interest in a lot of these books/movies/tv shows I was writing about! I will continue them and finish them for you guys because you all stuck with me through all of this! When I finish, I might start posting something that isn't a fanfic, but time will tell! Regardless, enjoy and thank you for all your sweet messages when I was gone! ~WriterChick101

I let it seep in, Alice had seen me with my mate, could James be my mate? It would explain why he was thinking about me a lot. Even why he saved my life. Juliet must have read my mind because she nodded, "I told you he liked you." she says with my smile. Scarlett smiles, I knew they would get together eventually she thinks. "Do you not mind Juliet? I am after all mates with your brother." I ask her, she smiles "I don't mind, as long as your happy." she says. I smile and put my jacket and scarf in my closet, I take off my boots as well and sit back on my bed with Scarlett and Juliet. I felt a brush a wind blow past me, I turn around to see James. "Hey James." I say with a smile, he nods, "Hey June, I was wondering if you would want to go out with me again tonight?" he asks, I look quickly at my watch to see it was nearly twelve in the afternoon. I smile, "I would love to." I tell him, relief floods his face and then in a flash is gone. I turn around to see both Scarlett and Juliet smiling, I knew that smile all too well from Alice and before I could say another word they pulled me into my bathroom and the torture began.

Once they had finished, I had my hair in a bun, some white high heels, and a light pink dress that went to my ankles with sparkles. Once they finished, it was five o'clock, just in time. The girls admire their work and help me go downstairs when I saw James in a tux, matching my dress. He gave me a smile and held out his hand for me, as I did, I felt the sparks too. He gives me a nervous smile as we head to his car and holds the car door for me. I smile as he starts up the car and heads to our date. "So James, where are we going?" I ask him, he gives me a huge smile, "We are going to go dancing." he says. I think to myself, I hadn't danced sense 1860, but I guess it was worth a shot.

When we reached the place, James opened the door for me and we walked inside. There were tons of people, I felt butterflies in my stomach. "Are you okay?" James asks me, I nod, "I just haven't danced sense 1860 and that was with my brother for fun." I tell him. He smiles as he leads me to one of the tables, the butterflies getting worst. James must have understand because he looked around and smiled, "Come on, follow me." he says as he holds his hand out in a gentleman manner and I take it. He slowly walks me over to a set of doubled doors and opens them for me. He keeps on holding my hand and leads me through a little garden area with flowers and lights everywhere, then in the middle is a beautiful white gazebo with some roses growing around it. He slowly leads me up the little step and into the little gazebo. He smiles as some soft music plays, I look over to see a little band and one has a microphone and is singing as we slowly move to the rhythm of the song. (Song to the side)

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave?

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone?

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

[Chorus:]

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath

Every hour has come to this

One step closer

[Chorus:]

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer

One step closer

[Chorus:]

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

We slowly come to a stop as the song comes to an end. James slowly puts one of his hand on my face and the other on my waist and pulls me in and press his lips against mine. The sparks flew, sadly he pulled away, both of us in a daze. He slowly turns around and gets one of the roses and hands it to me, I smile as I look up at his beautiful golden eyes. I sniff the rose, it was beautiful, if I was human I would have blushed. James smiles as he holds his hand out and we slowly walk out the gazebo, for once in my long life I felt human.

I smiled as we walked back to his car, "This night was perfect." I tell him once we get in. He smiles and faces me, "Thank you for coming." he says. I smile to myself and hold tightly on the flower, treasuring it forever. I watch James drive so carelessly, I had never been so happy in my life. The entire ride I watched him drive with ease and sometimes he would look at me with those golden eyes. He gives that smile of his as continues zooming past the cars and snow covered trees.

We pull up to house and grabs my hand before I can open the door, "I love you." he says, "I love you too." I say. He smiles and in a flash opens my door and escorts me to the front door and helps me inside. I smile at him, just before his brother and sisters run up to us. Scarlett and Juliet take me while Sky takes him. They lead me up to my room where I instantly put the rose in some water. I walk into my bathroom and start wiping the makeup away, once done I quickly changed into some comfy jeans and hoodie and sit on my bed where Scarlett and Juliet were waiting.