The Infection

"Hey"
The man turn around and act like a zombie. I don't understand.
I looked at the person who shouted to us.He's a squire. The guards of the city. He hit the man in his neck with his hand.
"I- found her at the- road" he said with a rough voice. He's in disguise. I know.
"Take her!" the squire said to the other squires. Take me where?
"I'll-bring her to the cavalier." the man said and still with his rough voice.
The squire get something from his pocket the same device from the man. The squire was about to point it to him but the man punch him on his face grab the device and throw it on me. My little hands don't hold it so I put in on my bag.
I watched the man as he grab the gun from the squire and shoot the three remaining squires. I can't look at it so I look away. He thought that there's no more of them but there are more coming to our way. Maybe they're from the main city catching people and going to the gates.
"Run!" he said. The squires saw us so I run as fast as I can. I can feel my bag wiggle at my back it hits the back of my knee but my adrenaline says I should run.
Run
Run
Run
Run
Run
I saw a ship that used to talk about in our school. This ship is used to bring people to another city. I need to find my family. Even though I'm small or young I'll promise to find them. I enter the ship but ofcourse I don't let anyone see me. I looked away.
Where's the man? Will he be okay?
I heard a gunshot wasn't actually far but not so near. I opened a wooden box and fit myself. I felt that it's getting dark and my tummy started to scream. I opened my bag and get the biscuit the one my father used to buy for me for school.
While I felt the ship is moving. Maybe it have been 5 long hours since I enter here.