The Infection

We finally arrived at the Spento City. All the people that we saw are so wild. They're hurting each other. People don't have peace. They're destroying and burning houses. Total freaks me out.
We just passed by. He brought me to this stadium full of people with armors. When we arrived they all stared at me like I did something wrong to them. I expect that this will be more of an evacuation center but instead they're planning to fight. They're not so many but not too few. Maybe their enough to be called as a team.
"Who is she?" Someone asked.
I don't bother him to introduce me so I made it on my own. I'm hoping that they're pleasure to meet me.
I sat on a chair near them then I removed the part of a shirt. Maybe he used that to stop the bleeding. He walked out and after a few minutes be returned with a syringe. First, I got scared because it might do something me. But he told me trust him. I don't easily trust other people but with him I felt I already trusted him before.
"How can you do that?" I asked. He seemed to be focus on solving his mistake. He never likes to talk.
"Do what?" he asked back but he didn't look at me.
"To hit me in my leg when it was so dark?" I asked.
"Being bright or full of lights doesn't mean you're good. They trained me as I trained myself" he said. That was the most powerful words I got from him. Their city is such of a goal before because they help people in need. They fight for them but they have a reason that's why they fight and maybe they want to get their city back.
When I started to be comfortable he leave me and said that he will train new people. Then, group of people came to ask if I'm okay. They introduced theirselves to me.

A girl named Alicia, she's from this city. She wears a tight skinny shiny jeans. She talks like a professional. Feels like she knows everything. The next one is Miguel he's also from this city. He was like the nerd one. They said he gaves quotes which I can never understand unless you think deeply about it. Third one is Frenz, he introduce himself on his own actually at first I thought that he's just trying to fit in. He said he's from Vienna City. So it clearly states that he's a devil. This is not about his life so I don't have to ask him things which define his character. The last one is Emah. She stand so straight that my backbone will feel so shy about her. She said that she likes to use a dagger. After them, I told them my name and where I came from.
"Will you join us?" she said.