The Infection

*"The ship will land in 3-4 minutes."*
I heard the speaker's announcement as I opened up my eyes. I'm slowly opening the box but I saw a guild-they are the ones who work for the cavaliers. I swiftly closed the box and sit again on my place. Someone carried the box which I'm located at. They drop it on a truck I guess because there are hollow blocks. It hurts me a little but I can't blame them because they don't even know that I'm here.I felt the truck started it's wheels. I opened the box and I jump off to it. I ran to the truck's door and look at the horizontal hole in it.
Welcome to Vienna City
NO! I pushed the door then it opened I felt myself fell on the road. Blood and scratch touched my skin. I run to escape this city. Mom told me Vienna City is the Dawn of the Devils. A city full of criminals and bad people. I think I'm too far away from Vienna. I'm-Uggh.-I can't breathe....
*blackout*
February 9th, 2006 6:30 am
I opened my eyes I saw a ceiling painted in white. I felt something on my pulse. I saw a lady in white.
"Everything will be okay,honey" she said.
"Where am I?" I asked
"You're at the hospital" she said.
I turned right but changed my mind when I felt the ache in my right elbow.
"What's your name?" she asked I saw her writing something but it's a nurse report probably. Atleast I know I'm not in Vienna. She hold my forehead and drew something with her hand. A symbol. I never asked her about it instead I looked at her nameplate. Theresa Plunte. I looked in her eyes she's confused.
"Why?" I asked her
"No.No.No" she said. She ran away but I don't know why did she do that. Did I do something wrong?Another nurse come to me to ask if i'm okay.
She get a syringe in her nurse bag. It was really strange because it's color is violet. I remembered what the man's said that I shouldn't let antone inject me with something.
"No!Go away!" I screamed. The nurse never cared if I'm screaming out. I pushed her but maybe I'm not strong enough to stop her. I got bruises which she hold too long that made me tear. She inject in on the tube near my pulse but the Theresa the nurse awhile ago cut the tube to stop the flow she cover the nose of the nurse with her handkercief to make her sleep.
"Let's go. I'll take you to a safer place."