The Infection

7 pm
Ugh. I got a headache for sleeping to the forest. I stand up and I looked back again there were no city lights. It's getting cold right now. I have to find a shelter even for this night.
I started to walk. When I'm walking I felt something hit me on my right leg which later on makes me fell down again.
Aww. I can't see the one who did it but it's an arrow. I can't make a single noise because I don't know if archer is a squire or something.
He/She opened up his/her flashlight and maybe finding me. It's was too dark that no one can really see each other. I tried to stand but it really hurts. 'Ugh' I whispered as I removed the arrow from my leg. Oh? Great. This person found me.
"I'm sorry, I thought your some kind of an animal" I covered my face so he turned away the light. I heard a deep manly voice which really states that his a man. The way he talks I can make sure that he's not a squire. He lift me up with his two arms. I started to feel uncomfortable because I never saw the face of this guy yet.
"It's okay. I can walk." I said
"You should've run away before if you can" he said.
I rolled my eyes because I know he can't see it.
"What's your name" I asked.
"Lawrence—I'm Lawrence Slaeto." Oh? Never heard.
He put me down on a truck and open up a light there.
I looked up to see him. He was the one I saw from the supermarket.
"Hey? You're the one I saw at the supermarket?" I said
"Oh? I never got my eyes on you" He said then he laughed. I smiled in response.
"Let's go!" He said then he close the door of the truck. The truck started to move.
" Where are we going?" I asked
"Our home" he said. Maybe he doesn't want to be asked by so many questions so I looked away.
"I'm from Spento City." I'm amazed to know that. They're city seeks for justice. Justice for what is what I really have to know.
"Why do you seek for justice?" I asked.
He didn't respond.