The Infection

A question that I'm so afraid to hear. I was stunned there and so confused what to say? But I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world and not war.
I stand up and walk away they never stop me and I heard one said:
"Let her be. She have to find herself" that's Miguel I think.
I heard an ocean waves that really got my attention. I started to run but someone run forward to me.
"I can't let you be alone there in this dark night." he said. Who? It's Lawrence.
"Race!" I said as I run and put my energy all through it. Atlast,we finally arrived the shore.
He arrived first because he's a man and he's stronger. Duh. I had a wound on my leg.
It was like any other shores. Had a black sand and typical trees and everything. There's only one light post there which was near on what we're at.
We stayed their while he's asking me what is my favorite meal.
Even me can't answer that. I just eat to live. Basic. Actually, I had one before but Ytrea don't allow us to eat that. If I'm not mistaken it's called Fishballs. I remembered those are the one I buy whenever it turned 3pm. It's white and round. I laughed on my mind.
I heard a growl from the dark-we rather. He grab a gun from his soldier boots and aim it on the dark.
*growl*
"When I said run,run. Go back to the stadium."he said. I stand at his back and started to felt nervous.
Then he started to move backward. I looked at the dark as a creature step forward.
A black with a red eyes and stand like an animal was at our front. It revealed it's fangs as it's saliva spread. I think it's hungry and it was about to eat us.
He shoot the thing on it's head but it wasn't really hurt I guess.
He told me to run but I never want to leave him I grab a long wood. He keeps shooting it. Then I turn around and hit it's body.
I hardly hit him again. Lawrence grab another gun from his back which it can't barely walk.
It run forward and pushed me away. It's strong. He had a one last shot and he killed that thing. He hugged me which made me felt awkward. I raise the half of my shirt and see a three marks of fingers there.
What's that? We hurriedly go back to the stadium.
"Next time when I told you run, you should run" he said. I felt tired and it turned black when they show me where to sleep.