The Infection

January 17,2016 3am
No! I have my dreams again. I know it wasn't real. I know it wasn't real.
"Tam!" Theresa said.
Who's Tam? Yeah. It's me. I'm Tam Emily Clior. It's almost 10 years since I lost my parents. It's almost 10 years since I saw my little sister Agatha. She's 12 right now I guess and now I'm 17. Later on I'll be 18 but I never cared really not like before.
I get out of the nurse's room ang hurriedly follow Theresa. Theresa is keeping me right now. She let me learn for almost 8 years in the hospital. I'm a nurse on my own because they don't have schools right here like ours. If you want to be a nurse then train yourself. I'm at Ytrea City-Dawn of the Wise. I'm not as wise or smart as they are but Cynthia the cavalier of this city accepted me bacause I can still learn more.Every city got some sort of device called Fuge. That is kind of a gadget that have some powerful feature that can know if you're qualified to a city or not. I got 34% here before still they let me live here.
"He's legs are damaged!" one screamed.
"Bring him to the operating room now!" The doctor said. I'm like the assistant here. Assist here, Assist there. Why don't they just turned me to a personal assistant. Uggh. Who am I to demand for something right?
"Okay, Do the nurse report now." Theresa said. Maybe the doctor needs her.
I'll go round and round to every rooms while checking if they're okay.
But there's this woman makes everything weird.
"Uhmm. Mam, How are you feeling right now? " I asked.
"I'm okay" she turned left while I'm on the right. But she immediately look back.
"The war has begun." she said
I look at her her eyes are wide open. She keeps repeating that 'the war has begun' I step backward expecting she'll stop but she didn't. I called for help to calm her down. I gave my report to Theresa and said I'm going home.
6 am
I walked my way home because it's some few miles away. I remembered the words from the woman. Things are getting weird this days. I don't know why.I arrived to our home and started to put on my blanket and sleep.