It's Been So Long

Sorry, no, this isn't an actual update but please continue on with reading. This is just me-the author-explaining to you what's going to happen with this story. Sad to say but I'm "ditching" this account. I'm moving over to a different one ( tonystcrk ) and plan to continue this story (and my Luke Brooks one) there. But that depends. On what? On you. I know it has been quite some time since this story has been updated, and the fault falls to me 100%, but I did enjoy writing it when I did. If anyone who sees this and actually would like me to continue it on my new account, vote on this and follow me new account. Here's the gist of the deal; you get me to 25+ followers on tonystcrk and I continue the story. Otherwise, and this is gonna be sad for me too, I let this story go. Now understand I'll be moving EVERYTHING to tonystcrk soon, all the chapters here and my other stuff, etc. So, in maybe a week, this will be gone and the opportunity will be gone. But done let that worry you; even if I don't reach 25+ followers over there (though that is ideal) I may continue the story anyway, depending on your dedication and want for it.

Thank you for understanding. Vote here and follow tonystcrk if you want this continued!

Sincerely,
The author.❤️

Also::: I have a request booklet over there if you like DC/Marvel, so you should check that out.